ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
10/42, II Floor, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060
Phone 25785070, Mobile 9868520926
No. AICAEA/HQ/ A-8/12th AIC/2011 Dated: 26th April 2011.
Under the provisions of Article 13 (Part-II) of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, it is hereby notified that, in terms of the Articles 4(a), 5, 6, 7 and 14(Part-II) of the Constitution, the12th All India Conference of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association will be held in Mumbai from 1st to 4th June 2011.
Venue: - The venue of the Conference will be –
"Auditorium" of Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institute,
Inauguration and open Session: - The Inaugural Session and Open Session will be held from 9.30 A.M. and 3.p m. of 1st June 2011 respectively after flag hosting ceremony and offering of floral tributes to Martyrs column.
Composition of the Conference: - Composition of the Conference will be as defined in the Article 5 (a) & (b) of the Constitution. All the delegates should ensure before the commencement of the Conference that, Headquarter Quota upto 3/2011 has been deducted and remitted to Central Headquarters by the concerned DDOs of the unit/Branch they are representing.
Women's Convention: - 4th National Convention Women's Committee shall be held on 2nd June 2011in terms of the Article 7(e) (i) of the constitution. The Branch level Women Committee Members being the Delegates for the Convention in addition to the National Women Committee Members, Branches and Units are to bring women delegates as per the number they are entitled to.
Arrival of delegates: - Delegates should reach Mumbai by the evening of 31st May 2011 so that the Conference could start on 1st June 2011 at the scheduled time.
Reception Committee:-All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Mumbai Branch and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II, Mumbai Branch being the host for the 12th All India Conference of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, 4th All India Conference of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II and 4th National Convention of Women Committee respectively, have formed the Reception Committee.
Intimation about Arrival: - Branch and Unit Secretaries are requested to send the name(s) of the Delegates/Observers and date of their arrival at Mumbai along-with Train No. etc to the Reception Committee well in time so that all necessary arrangements could be made by the Reception Committee.
Following members of the Reception Committee may be contacted in case of urgency-
Com.R.K.Chaurasia, Mobile: 09870628496
Office: 022 -22700431
Com.P.M.Menezes, Mobile: 09372053126
Office: 022 -22060897
Com.J.T.Bhosle, Mobile: 09920498295
Office: 022 -22089333
Com.Joy John, Mobile: 09869041762
Office: 022 -24075106
Agenda: - Following will be agenda for the Conference.
- Review report of the organization since 11th All India Conference and its adoption.
- Adoption of Audited Accounts report and review of the financial position of the Organisation.
- Women's Convention.
- Review of the functioning of Organisation -- Central Headquarter, Branches and Units.
- Vindictive actions of the authority and non-settlement of Victimization cases.
- Status of departmental demands and further course of action to be taken.
- Amendment of Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
- National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations and building up of united movement of officers and employees of Civil Accounts organization.
- "Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers organizations" – building up of united movement of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers regarding.
- Involvement of Civil Accounts Employees in Confederation activities of and Working Class movements.
- Policy, programme and Resolution(s).
- Election of National Executive Committee for the next term.
- Election of Auditor.
- Any other items (with the permission of Chair).
- Vote of thanks.
Delegate Fee: - Delegate Fee will be Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only) per Delegate/Observer/visitor and it will cover the food and lodging of the Delegate/ Observer/visitor while in Mumbai.
Accommodation; - Accommodation for the stay of the delegates has been arranged at the Hostel of Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institute at the same campus. Separate accommodation for Women delegates will be provided.
This venue is in Central Mumbai located at a central place, well connected to different parts of the city by rail and road. The venue is very close to suburban railway stations (half km- walking distance) Sion in Central railway and Chunabhatti in Central railway - Harbour Line. However the upcountry trains will not halt at these stations.
The delegates can reach the venue as follows:
· Those who get down at Kurla Terminus (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw and reach the venue which is 1.5 kms away.
· From Dadar Station the venue is 4 kms away and taxis will be available at Dadar station.
· Those who get down at Bandra Terminus can hire taxi or auto rickshaw to reach the venue which is 4 kms away. In case, the train is halting at Mumbai Central, it is better to board suburban train from Mumbai Central and reach Dadar.
· Those who get down at Mumbai VT ((Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus), can travel to Sion from Mumbai VT by suburban train.
· In the case of delegates arriving by trains which are not terminating in Mumbai, the best option is to get down at Panvel Station. They should board Panvel – CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) suburban train and get down at Chunabhatti station.
Special casual leave: - As per Government of India instructions, all the delegates will be entitled to special casual leave (including journey period).
The Part-A portion of this Notification has been forwarded to CGA and endorsed to all the Heads of the Departments. Hence, the delegates are to apply for Special Casual leave by referring the notification no. and date and proceed to conference without waiting for the sanction order of Special Casual leave. However, they are to apply for Special Casual leave in advance.
Resolution: -If any Branch/Unit wishes to move any resolution(s) or proposal, it should forward the copy of such document to Central Headquarter before 15th May 2011.
Forwarded for necessary action to:-All National Executive Members, Branch Secretaries, All Unit Secretaries, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II, Mumbai and All members of Reception Committee.