ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
No: AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2011/1225-1243 Dated: 23rd July, 2011
The Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Subject: Meeting with the National Executive Members elected in the 12th All India Conference held in Mumbai from 1st June to 3rd June 2011.
I have been directed by the National Executive Committee of this Association elected in the 12th All India Conference held in Mumbai from 1st June to 3rd June 2011 to request you to kindly convene a meeting with the newly elected National Executives of this Association at the earliest.
The issues we intend to discuss are annexed to this letter.
Enclo: as above
1. Secretary General, AICAEA, Cat-II, Mumbai.
2-18. All National Executive Members
List of Demands
1. Filling up of all vacant posts.
2. Settlement of VI CPC related issues:
Upgradation of LDCs by redesignating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following pay scales and grade pay to different cadres-
a. Accounts Assistant-PB 1 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
b. Accountant/DEO – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4200
c. Senior Accountant/Steno Gr. 1 – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4600
d. Senior Accountant with II ACP – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800
e. AAO/PS -PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800 – 3 with GP of Rs. 5400 on completion of 4 years.
3. Creation of PAOs/ Posts in all Ministries/Departments and strengthening of Internal Audit of Government Departments and Organizations, aided financially, by the Government.
4. Deportation of all deputationists and increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 30% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
6. Grant of I & II financial upgradations under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
7. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
8. Grant Pay Scale of Rs: 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group D qualified departmental examination before October, 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC.
10. Removal of discrimination within the cadre of Stenographers in granting the benefit of MACP.
11. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
12. Adaptation of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAO and implementation of the policy transparently
13. Settlement of all compassionate appointment cases.
14. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods 01.01.73 to 31.05.81 and for others, for passing DCT, 3 increments.
15. Supply of Copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/circulars in the website of CGA.
16. Provision of amenities to the central office of AICAEA.
17. Provision of adequate amenities for finalization of Pre-2006 cases, without which, the deadline of 31.11.12 could not be met.
18. As has been done in earlier occassions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6 CPC recommendations.
19. Provision of imparting training to candidates appearing for DCT.
20. Issuing of Gradation Lists of all cadres immediately.