JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERSORGANISATIONS
17/2 – C, P & T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi: - 110001
No: JAC/ Circular -05/2013 Date: 29th November 2013
Chief Executive of Constituent Organizations
and Conveners, local JACs,
Apex JAC met on 27th November 2013, after a gap of nearly 6 months. The following were present in the meeting.
1. Com M. S. Raja, Chairman & SG, All India Audit & Accounts Association.
2. Com V. Bhattacharjee, Convener & SG, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
3. Com. T. Satyanarayana, GS, All India Postal Accounts Employees Association.
4. Com. A. K. Mehta, President, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Category II.
5. Com. S. Mohan, SG, All India Audit & Accounts Officers Association.Com.
6. Anilkumar, Asstt SG, All India Audit & Accounts Association
The meeting discussed the following issues:
1. The court directive to the government on payment of arrears of the pay from 1.1.1996 to 18.2.2003 to accounts and audits cadres and the future course of action there-on and
2. Pursuance of the demands.
After detailed discussion the meeting decided to organise campaign amongst the membership on the charter of demands and followed by agitational programmes. The meeting therefore reviewed the charter of demands and decided that the charter of demands needs updating. The following demands were finalised by the meeting.
1. Pay arrears of Pay from 1st Jan 1996 to 18th Feb 2003 as directed by Courts to audit & accounts cadres.
2. i) Upgrade LDC as Audit/Accounts Assistant and merge Auditor/Accountant and SA
ii) Grant the following pay scales to Audit & Accounts Cadres
Audit/Accounts Asstt - GP 2400. PB 1
SA - GP 4600, PB2
AAO - GP 5400, PB2
AO - GP 6600, PB3
SAO - GP 7600, PB4
iii) Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
iv) Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs: - 5400 from the day of passing AAO/SOG examination
v) Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
It was decided to have phased programmes of actions in pursuance of these demands.
The following programmes have been decided by the Apex JAC.
1. Lunch hour demonstration in all field offices on 19th December 2013.
2. The National Executive Committee of Constituents shall hold joint meeting on 12th January 2014 to finalise a work paper on how JAC shall pursue the demands with 7th CPC.
3. Day Long Dharna by the Executive Committee in each office on 29th January 2014 or centrally, if the offices are located in the same complex or side by side.
4. Massive Dharna at Jantar Mantar in the last week of February 2014 – the date shall be decided later after further consultation with all constituents.
All the Constituents are requested to endorse these decisions. A copy of the circular may please be sent/e-mailed to Apex JAC HQrs. They are further requested to direct their field formations to implement the above programmes and report the same to apex JAC at the above address/e-mail.