(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2017/1085-1090 Dated: 27.10.2017
Shri Anthony Lianzuala,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
Subject:- Closing down of PAOs of Department of Commerce, Supply Division.
The Government of India has decided to abolish the DGS&D and the Pay and Accounts Offices of Supply including the CCA, Department of Commerce, Supply Division.
According to the information received from our Branches, the Ministry of Commerce has ordered for locking of the PAOs located at Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata on 31st October, 2017.
The action on the part of the Ministry of Commerce being totality against the interest of Employees in general and Civil Accounts Employees and Officers in particular, we seek your kind intervention into the matter.
We have also discussed the matter with the CCA, Department of Commerce, Supply Division on 25th October, 2017 and requested him to kindly take necessary action to protect the interest of the Employees and Officers of Civil Accounts Organization.
In continuation of the same we would like to request you the following:-
1. Even after closure of DGS&D, the residual works regarding payment, Accounting and Pensionary mattes etc are required to dealt and settled by the Pay and Accounts Offices. Therefore, the Pay and Accounts Offices may kindly be decided to function till the residual works are completed.
2. All Officers and Employees working in different Pay and Accounts Offices of Supply may be redeployed in other offices located at their respective stations i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.
3. Since the present office of the CCA, Supply has been decided to shift to a new building the Central Headquarters of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association which had been allotted an accommodation along with the office of CCA, Supply for the purpose of functioning of its office, the same may be provided to the Association in the new building. In this respect we have already submitted all relevant documents to your office vide our letter No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-35/2017/232 dated 13.05.2017 (copy enclosed) and letter endorsement No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-35/1082-1084 dated 25.10.2017 for further necessary action.
This Association shall be thankful if favorable actions on the requests made by it are taken at the earliest.
Enclo:- as above
1. The Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Nirman Bhawan, Moulana Azad Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
2. The Chief Controller of Accounts, Supply, 16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, New Delhi - 110011.
3. All National Executive Members.
4. All Fraternal Organization.
5. All Branch Secretaries concerned.