JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS
AUDIT LEKHA BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, P.O. VASUNDHARA, DT. GHAZIABAD, U.P, 201012
Ph. 0120-2881727/011-2578 5070
No: JAC/Circular – 03/2010 Dated 9th February, 2010
Chief Executives of Constituents Organizations
and Conveners, Local JACs,
APEX JAC DECIDES MASS CASUAL LEAVE ON 8TH APRIL, 2010
As decided earlier, the meeting of the apex level Joint Action Committee was held at Jaipur on 1st February 2010.
Com. M. S. Raja, Chairman apex JAC and Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Association, Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Convener apex JAC and Secretary General, National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations, Com. P. Rajnayagam, General Secretary, All India Postal Accounts Employees Association, Com. M. P. Pandit, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Cat – II, Com. R. K. Chourasia, Addl. Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Com. S. Mohan, Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Officers Association, Com. Partha Bhattacharjee, Working President, All India Railway Accounts Staff Association and Com. R. N. Gupta, ex–Secretary General, All India Association of Pay and Accounts officers (Civil) attended the meeting representing their respective Organizations. Com. S. K. Vyas, Member, standing Committee, (NC) JCM attended the meeting as member invitee.
Com. T. R. Janardanan, President, National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations, Com. L. K. Salve, President, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Com. M. Duraipandian, President, All India Audit & Accounts Association, and Convener, JAC, Tamilnadu, Com. V. K. Bhambi, Convener, JAC, Gujrat, Com. V. Nageswara Rao, Addl. Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Association, Com. J. Srinivasan, Covener, JAC, Bangalore, Com. G. K. Gohain, Convener, JAC, Guwahati, Com. Ashok Kumar Sharma, Asstt.Secy. Genl., All India Audit & Accounts Association, Com. K. G. Somkumar, Finance Secretary, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Cat–II, Com. S. Bandhyopadhyay, Finance Secretary, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Com. Anil Salvi, Convener, JAC, Mumbai, Com. B. P. Bhattacharjee, ex–Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Association, and Com. C. L. Shastri, ex–Secretary General, All India Association of Pay Accounts Officers(civil) also attended the meeting and took part in the discussions.
The meeting reviewed the decisions taken in the meeting of apex JAC held on 8th December, 2009 and also the success of the programme of Demands day on 21st January 2010.
While reviewing, the meeting observed that Com. M. S. Raja, Chairman, visited Bangalore and Mumbai. Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Convener, visited Kolkata and Guwahati. In both the places meeting of local JAC was held. The local JAC Kolkata had assured to revive the JAC at the earliest Guwahati re–constituted the JAC.
It could be noted by the meeting very enthusiastically that, the programme of demands day on 21st January 2010 was observed by many units and Branches of Constituents of apex JAC. Even the organization of Accounts and Audit officers also participated in the programme in many stations.
After detailed discussion the meeting decided that the Accounts and Audit Employees and officers organizations of the Country shall resort to Mass Casual Leave on 8th April 2010 in pursuance of the charter of demands adopted by JAC after implementation of the 6 CPC recommendations by the Govt.
In order to make the programme a grand success, following preparatory actions shall be taken.
- JAC shall be revived/formed at all stations immediately.
- Campaign week shall be observed by Units/Branches of Constituents of apex JAC from 24th to 26th February 2010. The local JACS shall play its role in deciding the form of programme during this period.
- Constituents of apex JAC shall identify the weak spots in respect of their own organizations and take all measures including visiting such spots/stations. They shall endorse their tour programme to apex JAC for the purpose of Co – ordination.
- Campaign materials shall be prepared and placed in the website of all constituents to facilitate the Branches/Units and local JACs to utilize those informations for mobilizing the members.
- Centralized posters shall be printed. All Constituents shall to send their requirements of apex JAC Headquarter by 28th February 2010.
- Format of the mass casual leave application shall be centrally drafted and circulated by apex JAC.
- Mobilization of mass casual leave application shall be held from 15th to 31ST March 2010 (15 days). During this fortnight all Units/Branches of constituents of JAC shall collect the mass casual leave applications from member and send daily report on the number of applications collected each day to their respective Central headquarters.
Units shall report the same to apex JAC headquarters. Local JACs shall monitor and co–ordinate in making those programmes successful.
- All local Branches/ Units of constituents of apex JAC shall submit the CL applications to the local administrations responsible to grant CL on 7th April 2010.
- Necessary intimation to highest authorities regarding the mass casual leave programme and related formalities shall be done by the constituents of apex JAC.
- Apex JAC shall take all other steps necessary for making the mass casual leave a grand success.
With warm greetings,