No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/2010-11/399-407 Dated: 15th October, 2010
Smti Bandhula Sagar,
Chief Controller of Accounts,
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting,
New Delhi: 110001
Subject: meeting for settlement of different issues.
Our Branches and Units have been persistently reporting about various problems facing by the employees working in different pay and Accounts & Offices functioning under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Though, in this respect, several correspondences have also been made by this Association and its Branches and units with your office and the Pay and Accounts Offices concerned, no favorable response could be received.
In view of the above, I request you to convene a meeting with the representatives of this Association at your earliest convenience for discussion on the following items -
- Filling up of vacant posts as per the decision conveyed by CGA in this respect.
- Grant of benefit of MACPs to the employees and officers.
- Provision of office amminities in PAO, AIR, Mumbai.
- CGA and DOPT instructions in respect of deduction of membership subscription through check off system – nonimplementation by DDos regarding.
- Iussing of gradation list of different cadres.
Copy to All Branches Secretaries of the Branches having units of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.