No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/10/440-448 Dated: 7th November, 2010
The Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Excise & Customs,
AGCR Building, 1st Floor, 'A' Wing,
Subject: Request for a meeting for discussion and settlement of long pending issues of different nature.
I have been directed to draw your kind attention to the fact that, there are many problems concerning with the staff members and those are pending with your office for a pretty long time. Due to such a situation, employees are confronting various sorts of difficulties and they are deprived of their legitimate facilities and benefits.
I have also been directed to request you to kindly convene a meeting with the Delhi based representatives of this Association at your earliest convenience for discussion and settlement of issues annexed to this letter.
Your kind and early favorable response shall be highly appreciable.
Enclo: as above
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, West Bengal Branch, Kolkata.
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Mumbai Branch, Mumbai.
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Delhi Branch, New Delhi.
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA,U.P. East Branch, Lucknow,
- The Unit Secretary, AICAEA, PAO, CBEC, Allahabad
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, AP Branch, Hyderabad.
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Rajasthan Branch, Jaipur.
- The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Kerala Branch, Cochin.
ITEMS OF AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION
1. Filling up of vacant posts in all cadres.
- Restoration of power to Zonal heads and PAOs relating to GPF advance/withdrawal and leave etc.
- Vacation of vindictive actions against employees of PAO, Central Excise, Allahabad and grant of promotions MACPs etc to persons denied the benefits.
(a) Promotion as AAO – Case of Shri M.K. Keshari, Allahabad.
(b) Grant of MACP - case of D. Roy Choudhury AAO (Retd.), Kolkata.
- Grant of MACPs to different categories of staff pending for long time.
- Offering of compassionate appointments – cases from Guntur, Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore etc.
- Permission to appear AAO Examination by educationally qualified group-D (now Gr-C) – case from Cohin.
- Grant of promotion from Gr-D to LDC at same station – case from Jaipur
- Request for transfer from Delhi to Patna, - case from Delhi.
- Total renovation of rooms sections in the Fifth Floor of the A.G.CR. Building, New Delhi and Room No. 333 in the CR Building, of the P.A.O., Central Excise, New Delhi.
- Improvement in maintainance of computer system in entire organization and particularly in Delhi offices.
- Reimbursement of hospitality (Tea/Coffee and Snacks) expenditure to AAOs as has been granted by CCA, MHA and CCA, I&B.
- Provisions of stationery items to the staff members.
- Improvement of the present arrangement for drinking water system and provision of water dispensers – section wise.
- Provision of Common Room for Ladies.
- Provision of Room for the Unit Association.
- Provision of Identity Cards of the Ministry of Home Affairs for all the staff members working in different Pay and Accounts Offices located in Delhi and NCR.