ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES' ASSOCIATION CATEGORY-II
CENTRAL HEAD QUARTER
C/O REGIONAL PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICE
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE,
OLD C.G.O. BLDG, 3RD FLOOR, 101, M.K. ROAD, MUMBAI-400 020.
No. AICAEA/C-II/CHQ/Notif-2011/ 4th conf/ 28.04.2011
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the provision under Article 5(b) of Part II of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II it is hereby notified that the Fourth All India Conference of the Association will be held in Mumbai from 1st to 3rd June 2011
Venue: Central Labour Institute Auditorium,
DGFASLI,Chunabhatti, Sion,Mumbai 400022
Time: 9.30 a.m
Agenda : -
1) Presentation of report of the Secretary General and its adoption
2) Presentation of Audited Accounts of the Association and approval of Accounts
3) Review of the financial position
4) Review /position of membership
5) Review of the functioning of the Association (a) Central Head Quarter and (b) Branches
6) Amendment to the Constitution of the Association-if any.
7) Discussion on Charter of demands
8) Coordination with All India Association of Pay & Accounts Officers (Civil)
9) Functioning of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations
10) Discussion on the role of AICAEA Category-II in the working class movement especially in Central Govt.employees front
11) Policy programme and resolutions
12) Election of National Executive Members
13) Election of Internal Auditor
14) Any other matter with the permission of chair
15) Vote of thanks
Composition: In terms of Article 5 of Part II of the Constitution, the Branch Association shall be entitled to send delegates who must enjoy the primary membership of the Association. Branch is entitled to nominate one delegate for every 20 members or part thereof subject to a minimum of one for every Branch. The National Executive members shall be Ex-Officio delegates.
Delegates are to ensure that the membership fee has been paid up to March 2011, before the starting of the Conference.
Inaugural Session : Inaugural session will start immediately after the Flag Hoisting Ceremony and offering of floral tribute to Martyrs Column at 9.30 A.M on 1st June
Women's Convention: - 4th National Women's Convention shall be held on 2nd June 2011. The Branch level Women Committee Members being the Delegates for the Convention are to bring women delegates .
Arrival of delegates: - Delegates should reach Mumbai by the evening of 31st May 2011 so that the Conference could start on 1st June 2011 at the scheduled time.
Reception Committee: A reception committee under the chairmanship of Com.K.Girijan President, All India Association Of P.A.O(Civil).has been formed for the smooth functioning of the Conference.Com.P.M.Menzes,Branch Secretary ,AICAEA Cat II, Mumbai and R.K.Chaurasia ,Branch Secretary ,AICAEA, Mumai are the joint Convenors
Delegate fee: Rs400/- per delegate/Observer/visitor
Accommodation: Accommodation has been arranged for the stay of delegates and observers at hostel of DGFASLI and Labour Institute at the same campus. Accommodation will be available from 31st May to morning of 4th June2011.The venue is very near to Sion and Chunabhatti suburban railway stations.
The reception committee has made arrangements to receive the delegates at Railway station /Terminal.In case the delegates are reaching Mumbai without prior intimation they can reach the venue as given below.
- Those who get down at Kurla Terminus (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw and reach the venue which is 1.5 kms away.
- From Dadar Station the venue is 4 kms away and taxis will be available at Dadar station.
- Those who get down at Bandra Terminus can hire taxi or auto rickshaw to reach the venue which is 4 kms away. In case, the train is halting at Mumbai Central, it is better to board suburban train from Mumbai Central and reach Dadar.
- Those who get down at Mumbai VT ((Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus), can travel to Sion from Mumbai VT by suburban train.
- In the case of delegates arriving by trains which are not terminating in Mumbai, the best option is to get down at Panvel Station. They should board Panvel – CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) suburban train and get down at Chunabhatti station.
1) Name of delegates / Observers
2) Name of train and its number
3) Time and date of arrival and return journey detail.
The following telephone numbers of the important functionaries of AICAEA Category II and AICAEA will be useful to get more information about Conference.
Com. P.M.Menezes -----------------------09372053126
Forwarded to: -
1. All the National Executive members
2. All the Branch Secretaries