CHARTER OF DEMAND ADOPTED IN 12TH ALL INDIA CONFERENCE HELD IN MUMBAI FROM 1ST TO 3RD JUNE 2011
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees including association functionaries and officers of the organization and taking appropriate action against officers' responsible for victimization and vindictive action.
3. Settlement of VI CPC related issues:
Upgradation of LDCs by redesignating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following pay scales and grade pay to different cadres-
a) Accounts Assistant-PB 1 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
b) Accountant/DEO – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4200
c) Senior Accountant/Steno Gr. 1 – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4600
d) Senior Accountant with II ACP – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800
e) AAO/PS -PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800 – 3 with GP of Rs. 5400 on completion of 4 years.
4. Grant of I & II Financial Upgradation under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of additional staff and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under CGA.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Grant Pay Scale of Rs. 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as per the Cat Judgment – Pr. Cat, New Delhi.
10. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group D qualified departmental examination before October/2003 and restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC.
11. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 30% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
12. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
13. Scrapping of type test for Group-D promoted as LDCs.
14. Settlement of all compassionate appointment cases.
15. Central Pay Bill Office (CPBO) opened up at Shillong under MHA should be manned by Civil Accounts Employees.
16. No interference of Prasar Bharati in the functioning of Civil Accounts Offices, i.e. AIR/DD functioning under CCA, I & B.
17. Grant immediate promotion to all Group D and LDCs as a onetime measure and no displacement of stations on their promotions.
18. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods 01.01.73 to 31.05.81 and for others, for passing DCT, 3 increments.
19. Provision of adequate amenities for finalization of Pre-2006 cases, without which, the deadline of 31.12.11 could not be met.
20. Provision for imparting training to candidates appearing for DCT.
21. Merger of Divisional Accounting System with Civil Accounts Organization.
22. Creation of additional posts and strengthening of Internal Audit of Government Departments and Organizations, aided financially, by the Government.
23. The Promotional orders issued by the CGA should contain all details of the promoted employees to maintain transparency.
24. In all in the promotional orders, it may be ensured that SC/ST quota is being fulfilled correctly.
25. The functioning of CPAO should be decentralized and regional centers may be established.
26. Provision of amenities to the central office of AICAEA.
27. Separate toilet facilities and rest room facilities for women employees in all offices.
28. Issuing of Gradation Lists of all cadres immediately.
29. Supply of Copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/circulars in the website of CGA.