CGA SHALL MEET THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ON 12TH DECEMBER 2011.
Mass Dharna on 24th November 2011 in front of CGA office cancelled.
14TH CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE MEETING
OF ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
HELD FROM 24TH TO 26TH NOVEMBER 2011 IN DELHI
Delegates from 9 Branches and one Unit participated in the Central Working Committee Meeting.
- The meeting reviewed the 12th All India Conference decisions.
- The meeting decided that-
i. All National Executive Members shall attend the meeting fixed by CGA on 12th December 2011 for discussion on 20 Point Charter of Departmental Demands.
ii. All necessary steps shall be taken to improve organizational function right from Unit to Central Headquarters.
iii. Central Headquarters extend assistance to AICAEA Cat-II for organizing its CWC meeting in Delhi in February 2012.
iv. Central Headquarter shall request Accounts fraternity to make JAC of Accounts & Audit Employees and Officers Organization functional at all levels.
- The meeting elected Com. G. K. Nair, PAO, Central Excise, Cochin as one of Vice Presidents in place of Com. V. P. Radhakrishna, Vice President resigned on personal ground.
- The 14th Central Working Committee meeting congratulated all the members for their participation in large members in the March to Parliament on 25th November 2011 against New Pension Scheme and PFRDA Bill.
RESOLUTION ADOPTED IN 14TH CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE MEETING
Attention of this 14th Central Working Committee meeting of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association held at Delhi from 24th to 26th November 2011 was invited to the Order No: - Pr. AO/CDN/Circular/2011-2012/1014 dated 14/11/2011 issued by Principal Accounts Office, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi, wherein the authorities of the Ministry of Agriculture has directed all Accountants/Sr. Accountants to attend the office on Saturday and Sunday and do the revision of Pre 2006 Pension. Further, the authorities have threatened that, departmental action shall be taken against the officials who would not take prior approval for not attending the office on closed Holidays.
The Delegates present in the Central Working Committee meeting was astromished to find that the authorities of Agriculture had issued the above orders in Voliation of Government of India decisions and ILO norms. Moreover, the authorities have been compelling the officials to attend duties on closed holidays for such work which do not constitute the part of their normal allocated works.
This Central Working Committee meeting therefore, condemns the autocratic and vindictive attitude of the administration of Principal Accounts Office, Ministry of Agriculture and urges upon the Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Agriculture to direct his administration withdraw the orders in question immediately.
The meeting resolves to forward the copy of the resolution to CCA, Ministry of Agriculture and all others concerned.
EXTENDED FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETING HELD AT DELHI ON 25TH NOVEMBER 2011.
· The Meeting congratulated all those members who participated in the March to Parliament on 25th November 2011 against New Pension Scheme and PFRDA Bill.
· The meeting decided to urge upon the Accounts fraternity to revive the JAC of Accounts & Audit Employees and Officers organizations at all levels.
· The meeting congratulated the members for creating pressure on authority for official meeting with organization.
· The meeting resolutely demanded removal of anti-employee and corrupt Sr. AO of PAO, Central Excise, Madurai immediately.
· The meeting endorsed the decisions of National Executive meeting and CWC meeting of AICAEA Cat-II AICAEA respectively.
RESOLUTION ADOPTED IN THE FEDERAL EXCUTIVE MEETING
This extended Federal Executive meeting of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations represented by All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II held today the 25th November 2011 at Delhi expressed its deep anguish over the style of functioning of Sr. AO, CBEC, Madurai in harassing the employees and defying all norms set for the smooth functioning of the Pay & Accounts Offices.
The Sr. Accounts officer has created such a visious atmosphere in the office that even passing of genuine LTC claims, TA claims of the employees require the intervention of the Pr. CCA, CBEC or the other higher authorities and responsible AAO, are facing embarrasment of having their claims under objections. There are frequent instances when the officer is humiliating the members, intimidating them and deseating them from their sections. The things have come to an extent where the continuance of the officer to head the office would mean further humiliation and demoralization for its members.
The meeting therefore, unanimously resolves to urge upon the authorities to take necessary steps and immediately transfer the officer failing which the Association would be constrained to chalk out further course of action, including non-cooperation with the erring officer.
Resolved to forward the copies of the resolution to the CGA and the Pr. CCA, CBEC, New Delhi.