Sunday, April 7, 2013

     All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
Phone No. 23345070, Mob. No. 9868520926, e-mail:-

Central Office: -                                                                                 Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments,                                                                       17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011                                                                         Kali Bari Marg,           
                                                                                                           New Delhi-110001

No: AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2013/158                                                                       Dated: 8th April, 2013

            The Controller General of Accounts,
            Ministry of Finance,
            Department of Expenditure,
            Loknayak Bhawan,
            Khan Market,
            New Delhi – 110003

Subject: Payment of higher pay scale to Sr. Accountants onwards effectively from -01-01-1996 instead of from 19-02-2013.

            I am enclosing herewith copies of the following judgment on the issue of payment of arrears for the period from 01-01-1996 to 18-02-2013 arising due to upgradation of pay scale of Accountant/Auditor/ Sr. Accountant/Sr. Auditor onwards.

            1. WP(C).No. 22276 of 2007 (Z) of HC of Kerala
            2. Special Leave to Appeal (Civil)....../2013 CC 1997/2013, Supreme Court of India

            The Sr. Accountants/Auditors and others have also been denied the arrears for the above period and therefore, being similarly circumstanced the benefit of above judgement need to be accrued to the affected Sr. Acctt/Auditors and others.

In order to comply with above judgement the order issued by vide F.No. 6/82/E.III (B)/91, MoF&CA, Deptt of Expenditure dated 28th February 2003 by the Secretary Department of Expenditure will have to be modified and instead of notional upgradation of the pay scales for the period from 01-01-1996 to 18-02-2013 shall have to be made effective upgradation.

            I therefore, request you to take up the matter with the Secretary, Department of Expenditure with the request to comply with the above judgment and sanction payment of arrears for the above period arising due to upgradation their pay scales and oblige.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Enclo : As above

Secretary General

No comments: