APEX J.A.C. CIRCULAR
JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERSORGANISATIONS
17/2 – C, P & T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi: - 110001
No: JAC/ Circular -07/2014 Date: 1st June 2014
Chief Executive of Constituent Organizations
and Conveners, local JACs,
The Apex JAC met on 28th May 2014 at New Delhi. The meeting was attended by the representatives of following constituents.
1. All India Audit & Accounts Association
2. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
3. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, Category II
4. All India Postal Accounts Employees Association
5. All India Defence Accounts Employees Association
6. All India Audit & Accounts Officers Association and
7. All India Association of Pay & Accounts Officers (Civil).
The meeting had the presence and guidance of Com SK Vyas.
The All India Federation of Divisional Accountants and Divisional Accounts Officers conveyed their concurrence with the consensus emerged at the meeting and assured to co-operate with the JAC in the future programmes.
The meeting after a detailed discussion decided to demand a revised pay structure for audit & accounts cadres in its memorandum to 7th CPC.
The meeting had thorough discussion on the pay scales (ie Pay Band and Grade Pay) available to audit & accounts cadres, the charter of demands the JAC is pursuing and the changes that the JAC should demand with 7 Central Pay Commission.
After a detailed discussion the conscious and consensus decision was to demand a re-structure in the pay structure of audit and accounts cadres. It was felt that the new pay structure that the Apex JAC would like to demand should be first be placed before the membership.
In this regard, the following decisions were taken:
1. The draft memorandum (with the revised proposals) shall be made available to the Constituent Organisations of JAC by 10th June 2014.
2. Each Constituent shall cause detailed discussion on the draft memorandum in their field formations through meetings of all sections of membership and explaining the memorandum to them. The memorandum shall be made a subject matter of discussion in such meetings and the sum and substance of the discussion shall be conveyed to the respective HQrs by 25th June 2014.
3. The Constituent Organisations of Apex JAC shall, after going through the comments received from its field formations shall sum up the same and convey it to Convener, Apex JAC by 1st July 2014.
4. Chairman & Convener of Apex JAC shall do the primary task of drafting the memorandum to 7 CPC.
5. A joint national convention of all the Constituent Organisations of Apex JAC shall be held on 18th July 2014 at New Delhi. Each Constituent shall issue necessary notice for the same. (The last date for submission of memorandum to 7 CPC has been extended upto 31st July 2014 at the instance of Staff Side, JCM).
All the Constituents of the Apex JAC is requested to communicate the above decisions to its field formations and copy of the circular may please be endorsed to Apex JAC HQr.
With warm greetings,