Letter to the CGA and Pr. CCA, CBEC on Black Badge wearing on 18th December 2014
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: COCHIN
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No: - NFCAA/HQ/A-2/2014/2190-2192 Dated: 12.12.2014
1. The Controller General of Accounts, 2. Shri P. Sudhir Kumar,
Ministry of Finance, Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Department Expenditure, Central Board of Excise and Customs,
Loknayak Bhawan, Room No.105, B-Wing,
Khan Market, AGCR Building,
New Delhi – 110003 I.P. Estate, New DELHI-110002
Subject: - Black Badge wearing and Protest Demonstrations on 18.12.2014 for non- settlement of the demands.
I am directed to inform you that, members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II shall wear Black Badge and hold Demonstrations in front of the Pay & Accounts offices of CBEC at all stations on 18th December 2014 under the Banners of the Branches of the aforementioned Associations to record their protest against apathetic attitude of the authorities of CBEC towards the causes of the employees. The demands in support of which the employees shall organize Demonstration are annexed to this letter as Charter of Demands.
Enclo: as stated above. Sd/-
Copy for information and kind necessary action to Secretary, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, North Block, New Delhi - 110001
CHATER OF DEMANDS
1. No downsizing of Pay and Accounts Offices of CBEC in the name of restructuring.
2. Filling up of vacant posts in all cadres immediately.
3. Provision of sufficient office accommodation/sitting arrangement with required electricity supply for the staff working in Pr. Account’s office.
4. Reimbursement of TA/DA to the employees and officers performed election duty in 2013 and 2014.
5. Deduction of monthly subscription from the members of the Associations regularly/ monthly by honoring the DOPT and CGA instructions and following the procedures of check- off system by the DDOs.
6. No selective transfer and immediate consideration of following transfer requests –
(a) Shri Rahul Gupta, Accountant, Delhi to Kanpur.
(b) Shri Pawan Kumar, Accountant, Delhi to Patna.
(c) Shri S.P. Nagendranath, Sr. Accountant, Guntur to Hyderabad.
(d) Shri A. Rangaraj, MTS, Chennai to Trichy.
(e) Smt. Lagnajita Roy, Accountant, Dibrugarh to Kolkata.
(f) Shri Ashwajit Meshram, LDC, Pune to Nagpur.
(g) Ms. L. Lanitha, MTS, Madurai to Coimbatore/Cochin
(h) Shri R.M. Burde, Accountant, Surat to Nagpur.
(i) Shri S. S. Jgadish, LDC, Guntur to Chennai.
7. Promotion of better employer- employee relations: undoing of vindictive transfers in Kolkata and Delhi.
8. Grant of appropriate pay scales to all DEOs in terms of the CAT directives.
9. Issuing of Identity cards/ open pass to entitled employees and office bearers of the Association in terms of the item No. 16 of the official Minutes of the meeting of 4th August 2011.
10. Acceptance of transfer requests for posting in CBEC from CCA, Supply, and PCCA, External Affairs etc.
11. Clarence of all pending MACP cases.
12. (a)Repatriation of AAOs working on deputation basis from other departments and promotion of senior most Sr. Accountants on adhoc basis
(b) Prompt implementation of the promotion and transfer orders issued by the office of CGA.
13. Modernization/sitting arrangement in offices like PAO, Central Excise, New Delhi and PAO, DGICCE, New Delhi.
14. Reimbursement of cost of Briefcase/ official bag/ladies purse to the staff and officers as being reimbursed by other heads of the departments of Civil Accounts Organization.
15. Reimbursement of hospitality expenses to the AAOs as being reimbursed by other heads of the departments of Civil Accounts Organization.
16. Local transfers on the basis of policy and consideration of local transfer requests sympathetically.
17. Supply of adequate stationery items and supply of towel and utensils etc. atleast once in a year.
18. Compensation of the extra work being done by the staff and officers in the year ending and attending duty on holidays and weekly of days i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
19. Provision of Association room for the purpose of Office of the Unit Association.
20. Issuing of pay slips to all staff and officers.