DELEGATION OF ASSOCIATIONS MET NEW CGA ON 2ND JUNE 15
In response to our letter dated 27th May 2015, Shri M. J. Joseph, newly appointed CGA, had invited the representatives of the Associations on 2nd June 2015 at 4 pm.
Accordingly, a delegation of Delhi based National Executive members comprising Com. A.K.Mehta, President, AICAEACAT II, Com. V.Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, AICAEA and NFCAA, Com. N. K. Sharma, Finance Secretary, Com Subhash C Bamrara, Asstt. Secretary General, AICAEA and Com. Ravinder Kumar, Secretary, NFCAA met the CGA. Representing the official side Shri P. L. Sahoo, Jt. CGA and Shri Ved Prakash, Sr. AO, NGE were present.
The Delegation submitted a Memorandum to CGA on 20 point Charter of Demands which contains the demand of immediate Cadre Review as demand No.1.
The delegation requested CGA to convene a full-fledged meeting between the CGA authorities and the National Executives of the Associations. CGA has agreed and assured that the meeting shall be convened soon.
The Delegation also offered a formal invitation to CGA requesting him to attend the Inaugural Session of the 14th AIC of AICAEA, 6th AIC of AICAEACAT II and 6th National Convention of National Women Committee of NFCCA on 15TH July 2015 in Chennai as Chief Guest. CGA agreed to attend.
The highlights of the discussions held with CGA and his officers as under-
· Though several posts have been created in the organization, the demand of cadre review of the Associations shall be examined and discussed in the meeting.
· The issue of adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy of AAOs shall be discussed with the Associations.
· The recognition of AICAEA CAT II could be considered after it masters the support of 35% of the employees in the cadre.
· Association may furnish a detailed list of the Accountants/Sr. Accountants qualified departmental competitive Examination but not granted the benefit of ACPs.
· Status of the issue of promotion of Senior Accountants as AAO under 10% promotional quota shall be looked into.
· Actions for renovation of office of the Association provided by the CGA authorities shall be taken.
It has been agreed by both sides that detailed discussion on all issues shall take place in the formal meeting.