NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: COCHIN
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-110001
No. NFCAA/HQ/A-1/Cir-7/2015 Dated: 30.07.2015
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat- II
WOMEN’S WORKSHOP AT HYDERABAD ON 9TH & 10TH OCTOBER 2015
The Confederation has decided to organize All India Women’s workshop at Hyderabad on 9th & 10th October 2015 which is expected to be attended by more than 200 women’s delegates from various stations and different affiliates of confederation. For each affiliates and COCs, confederation has allotted quota. Associations of Civil Accounts have been asked to depute atleast 15(fifteen) Women Delegates. Accordingly, It has been decided that-
1. All National Women’s Committee members elected in the 6th National Convention of NFCAA held in Chennai on 16th July 2015 shall be delegates.
2. Mumbai, Tamilnadu and Pondicherry, Kerala and Delhi Branches shall ensure that atleast the Chairperson or the Convener of the Branch level Women Committees in addition to the National Women Committee Member(s) from their Branches attend the workshop.
3. Nagpur, North East, Rajasthan, Karnataka, West Delhi and Pune Branches shall reactivate their Women Committees and depute the Chairperson and Convener to the workshop as Delegates.
4. Since Confederation has asked the Andhra and Telangana COC to depute atleast 50 delegates, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Branches of AICAEA and AICAEACAT II being the part of Andhra and Telangana COC shall depute Delegates in consultation with the COC. However, atleast 5 (Five) Delegates should attend the workshop.
5. Chairperson and Convener of National Women Committee shall be the team leaders. They shall co-ordinate with all delegates and shall be channel for flow of information and communication.
6. Since the fund positions of at the Central headquarters are in a very bad shape, Branches shall bear the expenses of the Delegates.
The objective of organizing the Women workshop is to develop strong and militant women wings of Confederation and its affiliates. As such, the Confederation has decided to initiate various steps to educate most advanced and conscious sections among the women Central Government employees about the Trade Union activities and rights of the women employees. One such step is the forthcoming Convention. Therefore, while sponsoring the delegates, all Branches are requested to ensure that the delegates are having the back ground of participation in the organizational activities. Branches should ensure that the delegates sponsored are sufficiently conscious, took part in all organizational programmes like demonstrations, Dharnas and strikes etc. held during the last two years, holds posts in different tiers of Associations and carryout the organizations tasks assigned to them steadily and fearlessly.
Branches are also requested to send the names of the Delegates selected/ elected from their Branches to the NFCAA headquarters and their respective central headquarters within 10th September 2015 so that the list of delegates could be sent to Confederation headquarters and COC, Andhra and Telangana by the headquarters of NFCCA for their necessary action.
STRIKE TOUR PROGRAMME
While issuing the strike tour programme (vide circular No 6 dated 28-07-2015) decided by the NFCAA, name of Mumbai Branch was omitted from the list on account of clerical error. Therefore the following may be treated as Sl. No 18. Further name of Com. A.V.N.Rao may be treated as added against Sl. No. 3.
Station /State/ Branch
Name of Federal Executive Member- Com.
Ajay K Patole
Amal V Sule
Joseph S. Nikalje
(They shall make more than one group and visit all stations)
At the time of addressing the meetings, the touring NFCAA and Branch representatives are to explain the following to the members -
1. Reasons for which the Central Trade Unions and independent Federations have given the call of one day strike on 2nd September 2015 – ground on which the Confederation of has endorsed the Strike call -- demands on which the call of strike has been given -- necessacity of participation of central Government Employees in the Strike.
2. Demand of Cadre Review -- decisions taken by All India Conferences and the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations –- necessacity of making the under noted programmes successful--
a) lunch hour Demonstration on 18th August 2015
b) Day Long Branch level joint dharna on 11th September at all stations
c) Half day walk out on 14th October 2015.
3. Call of indefinite strike with effect from 23rd November 2015 given by NJCA (National Joint Council of Action) of Central Government Employees– demands on which Central Government employees shall embark on the strike – need for participation by us.
4. Decisions taken by the 14th AIC of AICAEA, 6th AIC of AICAEA CAT II and 6th National Convention of Women Committee – requirement of their implementation.
With warm greetings,