JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS
17/2 – C, P & T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi: - 110001
Mobile: 9868520926. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No: JAC/ Circular -04/2016 Date: 7th March 2016
Chief Executive of Constituent Organizations
and Conveners, local JACs,
In order to review of the status of the decisions taken in the National convention of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers organizations held on 10th January 2016 and to take further steps, an informal meeting the available representatives of the apex level JAC was held on 2nd March, 2016 in Association room of the Civil Audit Association, New Delhi.
Following Comrades were present:-
1. Shri. V.Bhattacharjee, Convener and Secretary General, AICAEA.
2. Shri. S.S. Chauhan, President, AIOAPAO(Civil)
3. Shri. Vinod Kumar, AIOAPAO(Civil)
4. Shri. Anil Kumar, AIA&A
5. Shri. Satish Kumar, AICAEA CAT II
6. Shri. Jaipal Chauhan, AIOAPAO(Civil)
7. Shri. R.K. Gupta, (AIOAPAO(Civil)
8. Shri. J. P. Chaudhary, AICAEA CAT II
9. Shri. P. Prabhakar, President, AIA&AOA
10. Shri S. Mohan, Secy General, AIA&AOA
Since Com. M.S. Raja, Chairman was at Bangalore on organizational tour, Com. P. Prabhakar, President, All India Audit and Accounts Officers Association presided over the meeting.
It was decided that the views taken by the meeting shall be conveyed to Com. M.S. Raja, Chairman and after his consent actions shall be taken.
While reviewing, Com. S. Mohan expressed that we should implement the decisions of the Convention and complete signature campaign at the earliest. We should also seek a meeting with the Chairman empowered Committee for implementing the 7CPC recommendations.
Com. V. Bhattacharjee reported that, all constituents have been requested to complete the signature campaign within 28th February 2016. He insisted for completion of the signature campaign within 10th March, 2016. He further suggested JAC should request all constituents to take all efforts to ensure collection maximum numbers of signatures and simultaneously the apex level JAC should also try to meet the authorities and also the Chairman empowered Committee.
All others representatives present in the house endorsed the views of the above comrades.
The meeting also deliberated the formation of CCGGOO Unit in Delhi and appealed upon all organsiations to take steps for formation of CCGGOO Units.
After deliberations, the meeting took following decisions-
1. All affiliates shall direct their Units/ Branches/Circles to expedite collection of signatures and send the signature sheets to their respective Central headquarters within 10th March 2016.
2. Chairman and the Convener shall explore the possibility of having a meeting with the Chairman, Empowered Committee under the banner of JAC of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers Organizations. A letter shall be issued to the Chairman of the Empowered Committee immediately seeking meeting with JAC.
SERVING STRIKE NOTICE ON 11TH MARCH 2016
INDEFINITE STRIKE WITH EFFECT FROM 11TH APRIL 2016
It has been decided to take all efforts to make the indefinite strike from 11th April 2016 a thundering success, as per the call of National Joint Council of Action (Railways, Defence, Postal & Confederation). The following decisions of the NJCA are ratified for successful implementation.
It has further been decided in the light of the spirit of the deliberations held in the National Convention of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers organizations in Hyderabad on 10th January 2016 that -
1. Strike notice shall be served by the constituents concerned on 11.03.2016.
(a) Common Charter of Demands on which the indefinite strike is to be organized shall be the charter of Demands Part A
(b) Common charter of demands of JAC shall be charter of Demands part B
2. Constituents shall participate in the rally on 11.03.2016 at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi and rallies at all state headquarters which shall be organized by the local JCAs and Co-ordination Committees.
3. Constituents shall participate in the “Solidarity Day” to be observed on 29th March 2016 throughout the country.
4. Constituents shall participate in the indefinite strike to commence from 11th April 2016.
With warm greetings,
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993
4. i) No privatization /outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions. ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; Regularise the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15
9. Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Revise the fitment formula and Grant of 26000/- as minimum wage to MTS
2. Re-designate LDC as Accounts/ Audit Assistant and Grant replacement scale of PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.2400 - i.e. level 4 pay scale of Table 5.Pay Matrix.
3. Grant of replacement pay scale of PB 2 GP 4200 -- i.e. level 6 pay scale of Table 5 in Pay Matrix to Accountant/Auditor.
4. Grant of replacement pay scale of PB 2 GP 4600 -- i.e. level 7 pay scale of Table 5.Pay Matrix to the Senior Accountant/ Auditor/Accounts Assistants (in Railways), Divisional Accountants.
5. Grant of replacement pay of GP 5400(PB-2) to AAOs on completion of four years’ service -- i.e. Pay level 9, in the pay matrix.
6. Grant replacement pay scale of GP 6600 PB-3 -- i.e.level11 pay scale of Table 5.Pay Matrix to the Accounts/Audit Officer
7. Grant replacement pay scale of GP 7600 PB 3 -- i.e. level-12 pay scale of Table 5.Pay Matrix the Senior Accounts/Audit Officer
8. Grant Pay scale of secretarial staff working in Account and Audit Organizations at par with Secretarial staff working in the Ministry.
9. Realign Electronic Data processing staff with accounts and audit cadres at different levels and Grant of pay scales at the levels of realignments.
10. Granting qualification Pay to all Organized Accounts and IA&AD uniformly in terms of the recommendations of 7 CPC in Para’s 8.9.43, 44 and 45 respectively.