Brief resume of the discussion held on 10th June 2016 between the Dy. CGA and the joint Delegation of AICAEA and AICAEA CAT II
A 15(Fifteen) member joint Delegation of National Executive members representing AICAEA and AICAEA Category II had met Smt. Tripti Patra Ghosh, Dy. CGA on 10th June 2016. This meeting was fixed by the CGA authorities in response to request of the AICAEA to CGA for a convening a meeting on 10th June 2016 with the National Executives of the Associations. The Official side was represented by Smt. Tripti Patra Ghosh, Dy. CGA and Shri. D.D.K.T. Dason, Asstt. CGA.
The Delegation discussed the following issues -
· Cadre Review of Gr.B & C employees,
· Recognition of AICAEA Category II,
· Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs,
· Posting of Candidates qualified AAO (Civil) Examination 2014,
· Holding AAO (Civil) and other departmental examinations,
· Grant of ACPs and MACPs benefits to MTS as per the benefits granted in C&AG,
· Grant of higher pay scales of Rs. 1350-2200 to DEO-A w.e.f 1.1.1986 in terms of the directives of the CAT and various higher courts,
· Promotions to the Senior Accountants as AAOs under 10% promotion quota,
· Counting of service for grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant from the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC and from the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DoPT respectively,
· Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment,
· Grant of Headquarter allowance to Sr.PS/PS/Stenos posted in office of CGA and improvements in their improvements in promotional avenues,
· Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization,
· Relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006 and
· Providing amenities to the Central office of the AICAEA etc.
The Delegation also reported about the incidents in PAO, CBEC, Madurai and PAO, CBEC, Jaipur in which the local authorities have totally destroyed the working atmosphere in the offices and victimizing the employees.
Instances of implementing CVC directives for rotation of employees working in sensitive seats in a distorted manner and using it as a tool to victimize the employees by the Civil Accounts authorities like, CCA, Agriculture, CCA, Commerce and Textiles and some more authorities had been brought to the notice of official side by the delegation.
Entire discussion was held in a very congenial atmosphere and the Official side assured that necessary action shall be taken by them to resolve the issues raised by the staff side. Responding to the assurance, staff side offered their thanks to the Official Side for the positive gesture shown by them.