RESOLUTION ADOPTED IN THE EXTENDED FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETING OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS HELD IN DELHI ON 10TH AND 11TH JUNE 2016
This extended Federal Executive meeting of the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA) represented by All India Civil Accounts Employees Association (AICAEA) and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II held today the 10th June 2016 deliberated on the incident of vindictive transfers of the employees working in PAO, central Excise, Madurai to out of station and the incidents of harassments to the employees of PAO, Central Excise, Jaipur.
1. It has been noted by the meeting that the Pr. CCA and the CCA, CBEC vide an order dated 1st June 2016 had ordered for transfer of two employees vindictively to out of station form PAO, Central Excise, Madurai on the basis of the malicious reporting made by the local PAO and the Dy. CA, CBEC, Chennai. Among the persons transferred, one had gone to Madurai by seeking transfer on personal request from Chennai and the other person is physically handicapped one.
The representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II, Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Branch had met the Dy. CA, CBEC, Chennai and requested him through their letter dated 20-05-2016 that the transfer of persons being totally against the interest of the office and employees as there are vacancies in the PAO, central Excise, Madurai itself, the move to transfer the officials from the office may be avoided by filling up of posts in the other stations through direct recruitment from staff selection commission etc.
But the transfer orders had been issued by the administration of Pr. CCA, CBEC in violation of the policies of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India instructions and also the directives of Central Vigilance Commission circulated by the CGA through OM dated 15-12-2015.
When the Secretary General of AICAEA had pointed out these lapses in the said orders to the CCA, CBEC, New Delhi he accepted the mistakes and thereby the administration of Pr. CCA, CBEC has revoked the orders partially through withdrawal of orders of only one of the employees who is physically handicapped. But no action to put the entire situation in order has been taken by the administration so far.
2. For the last six months the employees working in the PAO, Central Excise, Jaipur have been facing various atrocities of the local administration. Since there is no working environment in the office due to the misbehavior of the officers operating the administration, the employees, the AICAEA, Rajasthan Branch and finally the All India Associations furnished the full facts with evidences to the authorities of Principal CCA, CBEC and the Controller General of Accounts. These apart, the women employees of the office also submitted individual representations to the Pr. CCA, CBEC authorities explaining the incidents of misbehavior they have been facing. But the administration Pr. CBEC has not taken any tangible action to resolve such a serious and sensitive matter at the required pace.
This meeting therefore, urges upon the higher authorities to resolve above issues through mutual dialogue with the representatives of the Associations so that protest actions of the employees do not spread intensively throughout the country.
The meeting resolves to forward the copies of this resolution to
1. The Secretary, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance,
2. The Secretary Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance,
3. The Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance and
4. The Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts, Central Board of Excise and Customs, New Delhi.