AICAEA LETTER TO CCA, CBEC
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No: AICAEA/HQ/C-3/2016/703-704 Dated: 05.07.2016
Shri P.K. Berwah,
Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Excise and Customs,
Room No. 103, 1st Floor, ‘B’ Wing,
AGCR Building, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
Subject:- Request by the Civil Accounts Employees to revoke the transfer order.
I would like to invite your kind attention to the letter No:- AICAEA/TN&PUD/91-94 dated 28.06.2016 of our Tamilnadu and Puducherry Branch, Chennai through which the Branch Association has forwarded the request of the Civil Accounts employees of entire Tamilnadu state and Puducherry state to kindly revoke the transfer order of one of the employees who had been recommended for transfer from Madurai to another stations without any valid ground.
This Association shall be thankful to you, if you kindly appreciate the plight of the employees and take an early favourable action.
1. Shri M.J. Joseph, Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 alongwith the copy of the letter under reference with the request to intervene and settle the issue.
2. The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, T&P Branch, Chennai.
3. All National Executive Members.
4. The Secretary General, AICAEA Cat-II, Cochin.
5. The Secretary General, AIAPAO (Civil), Mumbai.
6. The Unit Secretary, PAO, CBEC, Madurai.