LETTER OF AICAEA TO CIVIL ACCOUNTS AUTHORITIES
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No: AICAEA/HQ/A-29/2016/737-742 Dated: 16.07.2016
Smti. Archana Nigam,
Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Excise and Customs,
R.No.105 ‘B’ Wing,
AGCR Building, I.P. Estate,
Subject: - Grant of Pay Scale of Rs:- 1350-2200 from 01.01.1986 to DEOs – implementation of CAT Calcutta Bench judgment on OA. No. 63 of 2013.
I would like to refer the above mentioned subject and state that, it is more than three years you have not taken any action to implement the directive given by the Hon’ble CAT, Calcutta Bench. Now, the recommendation of the 7CPC is also on the verge of implementation and non-implementation of the directives of CAT, Calcutta Bench in favour of the DEOs of your department shall push them to grave financial loss for their entire service life while their counterparts in the Defence Accounts Department shall be enjoying better pay/pension.
Apart from the DEOs of Kolkata who are covered by the judgment, seven DEOs from Bangalore, Jaipur and Kanpur have also requested you vide their representations dated 13.06.2016, 14.06.2016 and 29.06.2016 respectively to grant them the revised Pay Scale of Rs:- 1350-2000 with effect from 01.01.1986.
This Association therefore, requests you to kindly implement the above referred judgment immediately and extend its benefit to all DEOs working in the Civil Accounts setup of CBEC.
It will be highly appreciable if you kindly direct your office to acknowledge the receipt of this letter and inform us the favourable decision taken on the requests made through this letter.
1. The All National Executives Members.
2. The Secretary General, AICAEA Cat-II, Cochin.
3. Branch Secretary/President Karnataka Branch, Bangalore. This has a reference to letter No:- AICAEA/KAR/2016-17/26 dated 15.06.2016 of the Branch. The Branch is requested to ensure implementation all directives of NFCAA & central headquarters of AICAEA which it has not been doing.
4. The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Rajasthan Branch, Jaipur. Members concerned may be requested kindly to follow the procedure and forward their representations through unit Association and Branch Association respectively.
5. The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, U.P. East Branch, Lucknow. CBEC, Kanpur Unit being the unit of U.P. East Branch, the Branch is requested to convey the contents of this letter to member concerned. He may be requested to follow the procedure as discussed in sl. No. 4 above.