HARASSMENT TO EMPLOYEES BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF PAO, CBEC, JAIPUR & MADURAI
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/2016/800-806 Dated: 02.08.2016
Smti. Archana Nigam,
Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Excise and Customs,
R.No.105 ‘B’ Wing,
AGCR Building, I.P. Estate,
Subject: - Vindictiveness and harassment to employees by the Administration of PAO, CBEC, Jaipur & Madurai - request for intervention regarding.
I would like to invite your kind attention to the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure letter No:- A-11019/25/2011/MF.CGA (A)/NGE/AICAEA-HQ/169 dated 25.07.2016 on the above mentioned subject and request that a copy of the consolidated report sent to the Controller General of Accounts on the harassments to the employees of PAO, CBEC, Jaipur and Madurai may kindly be endorsed this Association for its further necessary action.
1. The Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
2. The All National Executive Members.
3. The Secretary General, A.I.C.A.E.A., Cat-II, Cochin.
4. The Secretary General, AIAPAO (Civil), Mumbai.
5. The Branch Secretary, AICAEA, T&P Branch, Chennai.
6. The Unit Secretary, AICAEA, PAO, CBEC, Madurai.