RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE 7TH CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION CATEGORY II IT THE 7TH C.W.C. MEETING AT JAIPUR
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II
Central Office: - KOLKATA 700001 Address for Communication:-
1. COUNCIL HOUSE STREET (1ST FLOOR)
NO.AICAEA CAT II/CHQ/2016/54 Dated.30.12.2016
The Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E- Block ,GPO Building –INA
New Delhi 110023
Subject:- Forwarding resolution as adopted in Central Working Committee Meeting held at Jaipur.
I am directed to forward a resolution adopted by Executive Committee Members , present in Central Working Committee Meeting held at Jaipur on 17th and 18th December 2016.
Enclosure:- As stated above Yours sincerely,
(DEBRAJ SINGHA ROY)
SECRETARY GENERAL AICAEA CAT II
The 7th Central Working Committee meeting, held at Jaipur on 17th and 18th December 2016, unanimously elects the office bearers in different posts till next All India Conference of AICAEA CAT II proposed to be held at Kochi .The election was held in terms of the clause (g)(1) to (viii) of Article 7, part III of the Constitution of the Association.
· Shri B.S. Nagendra, who was elected as President, at All India Conference of AICAEA CATII, held at Chennai from 15th to 17TH July 2015, got promoted as Accounts Officer.
· The vacant post of President will be taken over by the present Secretary General, Shri G.K. Nair (Cochin).
· Shri Debraj Singha Roy (Kolkata), Addl Secretary General will assume the charge of Secretary General.
· Shri Gautam Chakraborty (Shillong) will assume the charge of Additional Secretary General.
· Shri Amit Kumar Chawla from Pune and Shri Arun Uresar from Jaipur have been co opted as Asstt Secretary Generals till next conference.
· Shri Vijay Kumar Keshri (Delhi) was elected as joint Secretary General, in the All India conference of CAICAEA CAT II held at Chennai in 2015. Despite of his frequent violation of organisational rules and norms, no disciplinary action has been initiated against him, for the sake of unity and in expectation of his rectification by the sincere persuasion of all the senior members. But, it has been observed that he has acting on behalf of the authorities. When the totality of the officers and employees had been resorting to daylong Dharna Programme before CGA’s office under the banner of the Co ordination Committee Civil Accounts employees and Officers, on 16th December 2016 in support of the demands like Cadre Review of all Group B and C officers and employees and also the issues like implementation of 7 CPC recommendations on the matter of grant of corresponding pay scales of Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- to AAOs on completion of five years, treating joining to the post of JAO/AAO after passing the examination as fresh appointment on the basis of date of examination/w.e.f date of examination and relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006 etc. , Shri Keshri took the side of administration to fail the programme. With the help of social media and other form of communication, he tried to scare the members with indication of vindictive action by the authority. Despite such heinous action the dharna programme was successful and CGA agreed to proceed to allow grade pay of 5400/- to AAOs on completion of 04 years of service, as AAO. Further agreement was reached about the adhoc promotion of AAO(C) passed candidates. It is also noted that, Shri Vijay Kumar Keshri is on his unfair game again to scuttle this achievement of the Association. This is also seriously damaging the interest of existing AAOs and also new incumbents. Under such situation the working committee unanimously decides to expel Shri Vijay Kumar Keshri from the primary membership of the Association and to carry on all the efforts both from the platform of AICAEA CAT II and other united forums to get the orders issued for higher grade for AAOs and adhoc promotion of AAO(C) passed candidates without further delay.
The meeting resolves to forward this Resolution all concerned.
President of the meeting