A.I.C.A.E.A. LETTER TO Pr. CCA, CBEC
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2017/70-75 Dated: 27.01.2017
Smti. Archana Nigam,
Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Excise and Customs,
R.No.105 ‘B’ Wing,
A.G.C.R. Building, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
Subject:- Official meeting with the National Executives and representatives of specified units of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
Reference:- Our letters No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/2016/887 dated: 26.08.2016, No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2016/924-927 dated: 28.09.2016 and No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2016/998 dated 24.11.2016.
I would like to refer to the above and state that, as desired by you in the discussion held between us in your chamber on 9th August 2016, this Association vide its letter No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2016/998 dated: 24.11.2016 had submitted the list of the items for discussion in the formal meeting you had assured to convene.
But it is nearly five months, we have not received any favourable response from your office.
It may not be out of place to record here that, the representatives of this Association when tried to ascertain the status of the letters it had sent requesting you to convene the meeting, the representatives of your administration had categorically stated to our representative that, no meeting shall be fixed with the Association and the administration shall ensure it.
Not only this, it has been reported by some of our members through their respective Branches and units that, when they personally met the officers of your administration they told that, if they find after verification that, they (employees) had requested to Association for persuing their cases, then administration shall not settle their grievances at any cost. We have subsequently noted from the orders issued by your administration that the reporting made by our member are true.
Further, it has also been observed that, your administration does not appreciate that the authors of the letters of the Association are not an individual but an authorized signatory of the Association. They are passing loose and derogatory remarks on the signatory of the letter in public and creating obstructions into the process of settlement of his personal issues concerning with your office.
We hope, you will definitely agree that, the activities of the persons running your administration are not only of doubtful integrity but they are also deliberately attempting to tarnish the image of head of the department.
We therefore, request you to kindly inquire into the facts discussed in this letter and take appropriate action to set your administration in order.
This Association is however, keeps its total confidence on your esteemed self and in pursuance of the same, requests you to kindly convene a meeting with the National Executive members of this Association at your earliest convenience. Since the situation has changed during the last few months, we are submitting a slightly amended agenda items for discussion in the proposed meeting.
We also hope, you will not kindly ignore this request letter so that the resentment among the employees do not precipitate further and employees at different stations do not move towards holding of protest demonstrations which has been proposed to be held on 9th February, 2017.
Enclo:- as above
1. The Secretary, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, 129-A, North Block, New Delhi - 110001 for kind information and necessary action.
2. The Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, 4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA. New Delhi – 110023.
3. The all fraternal employees and officers Associations of Civil Accounts.
4. The All National Executive Members.
5. The All Federal Executive Members.
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all PAOs.
2. Creation/Expansion of PAOs in proportion with the expansion/creation of Commissionerates of Central Excise.
3. Provision of LDC and MTS for each section of Pr. Accounts Office and each PAO.
4. Vacation of all vindictive actions and settlement of victimization in PAO, Central Excise, Madurai
5. Grant of annual honorarium to all employees without any discrimination.
6. Conversation of DEO as Accountant/Sr. Accountant.
7. Promotion of better employer- employee relations: Posting policy for fresh recruits to ensure posting of candidates to convenient stations – no selective transfer – immediate consideration of pending transfer requests e.g. –
(a) Shri Rahul Gupta, Accountant, Delhi to Kanpur.
(a) Shri A. Rangaraj, MTS, Chennai to Trichy.
(b) Shri Ashwajit Meshram, LDC, Pune to Nagpur.
(c) Ms. L. Lanitha, MTS, Madurai to Coimbatore/Cochin
(d) Shri R.M. Burde, Accountant, Surat to Nagpur.
(e) Shri S. S. Jagdish, LDC, Guntur to Chennai.
(f) Shri R. Raj Kumar, MTS, Chennai to Madurai or Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
8. Settlement of all mutual transfer requests.
9. Clearance of long pending compassionate appointment cases.
10. Clarence of all pending MACP cases.
11. Reimbursement of cost of Briefcase/ official bag/ladies purse to the staff and officers as being reimbursed by other heads of the departments of Civil Accounts Organization.
12. Reimbursement of hospitality expenses to the AAOs as being reimbursed by other heads of the departments of Civil Accounts Organization.
13. Provision of water dispensers to ensure supply of basic amenities like drinking water cooling arrangement of the rooms occupied by the staff.
14. Local transfers of staff in terms of the policy prescribed by CVC and circulated by CGA.
15. Supply of adequate stationery items and supply of towel and utensils etc. atleast once in a year.
16. Withdrawal of order of revision of the official passed 50% papers(s) of the Departmental Confirmatory examination.
17. Provision of Association room for the purpose of Office of the Unit Association.
18. Provision of Ladies Common Room in offices where 30% employees are women.
19. Enhancement of quantum of amount of money for the superannuation functions.