MEMORANDUM HANDED OVER TO SHRI JPS CHAWLA, CGA BY COC OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ON 13.09.2019
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA)
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)
Central Headquarters: - Address for Communication:-
2/10 Jamnagar House, C/o Film Division,
New Delhi: - 110011 Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,
Phase –I Building 4th Floor, 24,
Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg,
No.COC/CA/2019/Corr-18 Dated: 13.09.2019
Shri J.P.S. Chawla,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
We on behalf of totality of the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II congratulate you for your elevation to the highest position of the Civil Accounts Organization.
We are sure, under your able leadership and thoughtful guidance, the Civil Accounts Organization shall move forward further with glory. As responsible employees representatives we assure our full co-operation to you.
In the recent past, a series of meetings were held between the officials side and the representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) under your chairperson-ship and chairperson-ship of Joint Controller General of Accounts (Group-B) apart from the meeting on 16th August, 2019 under chairperson-ship of earlier Controller General of Accounts.
Few decisions taken in the above referred meetings have kindly been implemented by the official side and the office of the Controller General of Accounts. However, a large number of issues on which favorable decisions have been taken by the Official side are yet to be implemented and a few among them need further discussion bilaterally for their settlement in favor of the employees as well as in the interest of the Organization altogether. Keeping these aspects in to consideration, we have examined the status of the items discussed in the earlier meetings and concluded that, a review meeting for finalization of the issues pending at this stage is essential.
We therefore, request you to kindly convene a meeting with the representatives of the Associations at your earliest convenience for discussion and settlement of the pending items and those are annexed to this memorandum as “Agenda Items”.
Enclo:- as above
(A.B.Sunilkumar) (Amol V. Sule) (V.Bhattacharjee)
Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General Joint Convener, COC and
Secretary General All India Civil Accounts Secretary General
AllIndia Association of Pay Employees Association All India Civil Accounts
and Accounts Officers (Civil) Category II Employees Association
1. Supplying copies of Recommendation of the proposal for 1st Cadre Review of Group B&C officers and employees to the Department of Expenditure to stake holder Associations and forwarding of supplementary proposals after rectification of following faulty recommendations as requested by the staff side in the meetings held on 10th April, 24th June and 16th August 2019:-
(a) Placing the cadre of Accountant and Sr. Accountant to pay levels 6 and 7 of pay levels of the pay matrix respectively in place of existing proposal of level 5 and 7
(b) Merger of the cadre of Data Entry operators Grade “A” to Accountants instead of proposed cadre of “Accounts Assistant”.
2. Restoration of AAO (Civil) Examination system discontinued since last two years - implementation of the new pattern of examination and continuation of exemptions acquired by the candidates in the old pattern of examination – consideration of proposals given by the AICAEA in writing and in the meetings of 17th August 2018, 10th April 2019, 24th June 2019 and 16th August 2019.
3. Grant of recognition to the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II being the second major Association in terms of the provisions of CCS(RSA) 1993 enjoying the confidence of more than 21% AAOs.
4. Appropriate action against the DDOs and the nodal authorities for non-compliance of provisions CCS(RSA) Rule, 1993 and the instructions of Controller General of Accounts regarding deduction and remittance of Membership Subscription of the Associations.
5. Extension of basic functioning facilities to all recognized service associations as per G.O.I. and J.C.M. norms –
(a) Provision of furnished official accommodations as agreed on the meeting of 10th April 2019.
(b) Stoppage of vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Associations by the Pr. CCA, MHA in Delhi and Kolkata in violation of DOP&T guidelines
(c) Allocation of due numbers of seats as per norm in the J.C.M. (National Council) and the J.C.M. (Departmental Council) to A.I.C.A.E.A. in particular.
6. Taking follow-up actions in pursuance of the assurances offered in the meetings of 10th April 2019 and 16th August 2019 regarding Grant of Group “A” status to the Sr. Accounts officers as their counterpart working in IA&AD has already been extended the same.
7. Grant of promotion to Senior Accountants as AAOs
(a) Under 10% promotional quota which has been discontinued since October 2015 without any valid ground
(b) On adhoc basis under uniform criteria in all Ministries and Departments against the existing vacancies.
8. Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to all A.A.Os with effect from 01-01-2006.
9. As agreed in the meeting of 10th April 2019 grant of one time age relaxation for promotional examination to LDC.
10. As agreed in the meeting of 16th August 2018, removal of discrimination in counting of seniority for posting on promotion of 12th Class Pass Group ‘C’ (Multi-Tasking Staff) as LDC on the basis of Limited Departmental Qualifying Examination 2017.
11. Grant of 2nd and 3rd MACP to Accountant/Sr. Accountant to the pre-revised grade pay of 4800/- and 5400/- uniformly.
12. Adoption and implementation of mutually agreed transparent transfer policy in respect of Group “B” Officers and as agreed in the meeting of 10th April19, providing the opportunity for oral deposition to the stake holder Employees & Officers Associations on the comments submitted on the draft policy.
13. Settlement of all pending compassionate appointment cases and PAO, Commerce Kolkata in particular against which assurances of intervention was given in the meeting of 24th June 19, .
14. Settlement of request transfers of AO/Sr. AO/AAO/ACCTT/ SR. ACCTT/DEO/LDC/MTS.
15. Holding DPC for MACPs on the date prescribed by the DOP&T and grant of MACP benefits on due dates.
16. As assured in the meeting of 16-08-2018, bringing back/ allotment of work for newly formed RPAO, Jute Cell (Under RPAO Textiles), Min of Commerce as per provisions of CAM.
17. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, taking measures to stop the cyber frauds, ensuring adequate training on cyber security to all employees and officers under CCAS cadre in a time bound manner and issuing of compendium as agreed in the last meeting.
18. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, issuing of instructions to CPIOs for following the provisions of the sections of RTI Act 2005 and appropriate action against the CPIOS supplying information defying the provisions of RTI act 2005.
19. As agreed in the meeting of 16-08-2018, setting up of complaints committees under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
20. Filing up of vacant posts under direct recruitment Quota from the SSC and withdrawal the circular issued by PCCA, CBDT inviting UDCs and LDCs of various subordinate departments to work as Accountants on deputation basis.
21. Withdrawal of ban on forwarding the applications of Assistant Accounts Officers for deputation posts being discrimination towards the Assistant Accounts Officers and a major impediment for their career prospects.
22. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, issuing instructions to Ministries/ Departments to issue and circulate Seniority/Gradation lists for the purpose of promotion to all grades.
23. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, up-gradation of Training Institutes and providing training to all categories of employees regularly without discrimination.