JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS
AUDIT LEKHA BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, P.O. VASUNDHARA, DT. GHAZIABAD, U.P, 201012
Ph. 0120-2881727/011-2578 5070
Reference: JAC/FM/2010/3 Date: 21st January 2010
Shri Pranab Mukherjee,
Hon'ble Finance Minister,
Government of India,
Subject:- Request for settlement of long pending demands of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers.
The 6th Central Pay Commission did not do justice to Accounts and Audit Employees and while implementing the recommendations of 6th Central Pay Commission, Government of India did not also take any favorable action to remove the injustice done by the Pay Commission. The Accounts and Audit employees have been consistently requesting the Government of India to resolve the grievances of the Accounts and Audit Employees regarding their pay scale related issues. But the Government has created further disparity between the Accounts &Audit cadres and the Cadres in Central Secretariat by upgrading the pay scales of Central Secretariat cadres.
Also, there are various other issues –enclosed herewith- that are pending for long without resolution. The employees and officers of IA&AD and Organised Accounts are agitated over the non upgradation of pay scales of Audit & Accounts Cadres at par with CSS and also over the inaction on other long pending grievances.
It is therefore requested that, appropriate action for negotiated settlement of all the demands may kindly be taken at an early date.
Enclo: charter of demands
Charter of Demands
1. Implement arbitration award by granting higher pay scale notionally w.e.f.1-1-1986 and effectively w.e.f 1-1-2006.
2. upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts/Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres-
Acctts/Audit Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
SO/JAO/AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
On completion of 4 years.
Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
Sr. Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600
3. Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
4. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing JAO/SOG examination.
5. Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
6. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
7. Grant recognition to Railway Accounts Staff Association.