NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSCIATIONS
(All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category –II)
10/42, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi: - 110060
No: NFCAA/HQ/A-1/2010/Cir-1 Dated 16th January, 2010
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat- II
At the very outset, wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year, 2010.
Our New Year resolution should be-
1. achive total parity with Central Secretariat and
2. settle all pending demands.
Therefore, prepare for the united industrial action in March 2010.
OBSERVE DEMANDS DAY ON 21ST JANUARY, 2010
The apex JAC Circular No: - JAC/Circular – 01/2010 dated 14/01/2010 containing the details of the developments in annexed herewith.
The direction for observing Demands day on 21st January 2010 has been furnished in the Circular. You are requested to observe Demands day without fail by following guide lines
1. Contact local JAC leadership for uniformity in implementation of the programme
2. Organise Branch level Joint lunch hour meeting/demonstration of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat – II in front of the senior most officer of the station.
3. Submit the letter containing the Charter of Demands (JAC and Departmental) under the joint signatures of the representatives of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat – II to seniormost officer of the station through a delegation (draft which is annexed to this Circular) and endorse its copies to all heads of the offices/departments falling under the Branch, local JACs, Federation of Headquarters and apex JAC headquarter.
VISIT TO STATIONS
As per the tour programme circulated under the NFCAA Circular No: - Cir 11 of 14/12/2009, Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary General visited Kolkata and Guwahati. Rest of the Federal Executive members shall move to their assigned stations within a week's time. Branch and Unit Secretaries of the station being visited are requested to contact the visiting leaders to ensure that the visits of the representatives become purposeful and members are motivated for the industrial action without any hesitation.
Since no visit to Units has so far been initiated in Delhi as per the direction given through the above circular, Delhi Branch is requested to expedite its action.
REPORT ON PREPARATIONS
Under the previous circular, all Branches were requested to furnish the report of preparation in the following proforma within 25th January 2010.
1. Name of Branch –
2. No. of Units -
3. Strength of membership-
4. No. of Units visited by the leaders of
5. Branch during campaign week form 4th -8th January, 2010-
6. Name of the Leader of the federation visited the station-
7. Number Units participated in the Demands Day on 21-10-2010:-
8. Signature and name of the Branch Secretary/ Federal Executive Member sent the report.
Since the Federal Executives shall meet on 29th & 30th of January 2010 in Delhi and the apex JAC shall meet in Jaipur on 18th February 2010, all Branch Secretaries are requested to send the report before 25th January 2010 positively.
With warm greetings,
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category –II
No: - Dated 21-01-2010
Subject:- request for settlement of long pending demands of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers.
The 6th Central Pay Commission did not do justice to Accounts and Audit Employees and while implementing the recommendations of 6th Central Pay Commission, Government of India also did not also take any favorable action to remove the injustice done by the pay Commission. The Accounts and Audit employees have been consistently requesting the Government of India to resolve the grievances of the Accounts and Audit Employees regarding their pay scale related issues. But the Government has created further disparity between the Accounts &Audit cadres and the Cadres in Central Secretariat by upgrading the pay scales of Central Secretariat cadres.
Also, there are various other issues –listed below- that are pending for long with resolution. The employees and officers of IA&AD and Organised Accounts are agitated over the non upgradation of pay scales of Audit & Accounts Cadres at par with CSS and also over the inaction on other long pending grievances.
It is requested that, appropriate action for negotiated settlement of all the demands may kindly be taken at an early date.
Enclo: charter of demands
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implement arbitration award by granting higher pay scale notionally w.e.f.1-1-1986 and effectively w.e.f 1-1-2006.
2. upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts/Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres-
Acctts/Audit Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
SO/JAO/AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
On completion of 4 years.
Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
Sr. Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600
3. Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
4. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing JAO/SOG examination.
5. Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
6. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
7. Grant recognition to Railway Accounts Staff Association.
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees and officers of the organization and taking appropriate action against officers' responsible for victimization and vindictive action.
3. Restoration of 594 posts kept in operational abeyance.
4. Implementation of MACP scheme by removing its anomalies.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under Controller General of Accounts.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
10. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
11. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
12. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
13. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.
14. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of the Association.
15. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.