PARTICIPATE AND MAKE
THE MASS CASUAL LEAVE
8TH APRIL 2010
IN SUPPORT OF 22 POINT CHARTER OF APEX J.A. C. DEMANDS AND DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
A grand success
C. L. APPLICATION FORM,
FILL IT UP INDIVIDUALLY
DEPOSIT TO YOUR UNIT/BRANCH SECRETARY within 31st March 2010
FOR SUBMISSION TO THE AUTHORITY
We, the Accounts and Audit employees of the country have been given a very raw deal by the 6th Pay Commission. Subsequently the Government of India has also denied justice to Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers and created further discrimination between Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers and various other sections of the Central Government Employees by granting other sections of the Central Government Employees better pay scales and status. The Departmental authorities of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers are not also ready to plead before the Government for removal of discriminations done with their employees.
In view of the above circumstances, the representatives of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers organizations had met at Jaipur on 1st Frbruary2010 under the banner of Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers Organisations and decided that the Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers of the country shall resort to mass casual leave on 8th April 2008 in support of their common demands and departmental demands of their respective departments.
WE, THEREFORE, APPEAL UPON ALL OF YOU TO PARTICIAPTE AND MAKE THE MASS CASUAL LEAVE PROGRAMME A GRAND SUCCESS.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implement arbitration award by granting higher pay scale notionally w.e.f.1-1-1986 and effectively w.e.f 1-1-2006.
2. upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts/Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres-
Acctts/Audit Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
SO/JAO/AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
On completion of 4 years.
Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
Sr. Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600
3. Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
4. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing JAO/SOG examination.
5. Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
6. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
7. Grant recognition to Railway Accounts Staff Association.
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees.
3. Restoration of 594 posts kept in operational abeyance.
4. Implementation of MACP scheme by removing its anomalies.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under CGA.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
10. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
11. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
12. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
13. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.
14. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of the Association.
15. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.
The Pay and Accounts Officer
The All India Civil Accounts Employees Association/All India Civil Accounts Employees Association has called upon every member to avail one day Casual Leave on 8th April 2010 in pursuance of the Charter of Demands submitted by the Association to CGA.
I being a member of the Association, hereby submit my application for one day Casual Leave on 8th April 2010.
I request you to kindly sanction the leave.