PARTICIPATE AND MAKE
THE MASS CASUAL LEAVE
8TH APRIL 2010
IN SUPPORT OF 7 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS OF APEX J.A.C. AND FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
A grand success
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees.
3. Restoration of 594 posts kept in operational abeyance.
4. Implementation of MACP scheme by removing its anomalies.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under CGA.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
10. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
11. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
12. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
13. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.
14. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of the Association.
15. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.