CHARTER OF DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
Adopted by 4th Federal Council Meeting of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations Held at Shillong on 11th and 12th June 2010
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and other departments and creation of justified posts immediately.
3. upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Accounts Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres-
Accounts Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800 PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 on completion of 4 years.
4. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
5. Implementation of MACP scheme by removing its anomalies
(a) Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
(b) Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
6. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
7. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy in respect of AAOs and implementation of the policy transparently.
8. Allotment of Central office of the Association in the new building allotted by the Government to CGA in the event of demolition of existing accommodation.
9. Formation of Department of Accounts under CGA.
10. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D who had qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
11. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
12. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing AAO©examination.
13. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
14. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.
15. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees
16. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.