(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Phone No. 23345070, Mob. No. 9868520926, e-mail:- email@example.com
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-110001
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
C/o Regional Pay and Accounts Office
Ministry of Commerce
Old CGO Building, 3rd Floor, 101, M. K. Road Mumbai-400020 Tel: 22031121
Dated: 9th February, 2012
The Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
New Delhi – 110003
The Conference of Central Government Employees and Workers, New Delhi
vide letter No. Conf/D-9/2010 dated 23rd January, 2012 has served
notice to the Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India that the
employees who are members of the affiliates of the Confederation of
Central Government employees and workers will go on one day strike on
28th February, 2012 in support of charter of demands adopted by the
This is to give notice that the members of All India Civil Accounts
Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees
Association Category – II being the affiliates of the Confederation of
Central Government Employees and Workers, shall go on a day's strike
on 28th February, 2012. The charter of demands in pursuance of which
the employees will embark upon one day strike action is enclosed.
Enclo: as above
(M. P. Pandit)
Secretary General Secretary General
Copy to Secretary General, Confederation of Central Government
Employees & Workers' New Delhi for information.
Charter of demands.
1) Concrete measures to contain price rise.
2) Concrete measures for linkage of employment protection with the
concession/incentive package offered to the entrepreneurs,
3) Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception
or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour
4) Universal social security cover for the unorganized sector workers
without any restriction
5) Creation of a National Social Security Fund with adequate
resources in line with the recommendation, of NCEUS and Parliamentary
Standing Committees on Labour, Stoppage of disinvestment in Central
and State PSUs, the Central Trade Unions also demand immediate action
by the Govt. of India to en sure:-
6) No Contractorisatlon of work of permanent/perennial nature and
payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the same rate
as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment
7) Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage
irrespective of the schedules and fixation of statutory minimum wage
at not less than Rs 10,000/-,
8) Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident
Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
9) Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme; Ensure pension for all.
10) Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45
days and immediate ratification of ILO conventions 87 and 98.
1. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation,
coporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions.
2. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
3. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every
five years thereafter.
4. Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and
casual workers by bringing about a definite scheme of regularization.
5. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment
(end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the
Railway workers and other CGEs).
6. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage
system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB in all Departments;
remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
7. Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related
anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly Committee
within a fixed time frame of two months; Set up the anomaly committees
in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the
Standing Committee Members of the National Council; Convene the
meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries / Departments
once in three months as envisaged in the JCM Scheme.
8. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment
of TU Rights.
9. Implement all Arbitration Awards.
10. Raise the interest rate for GPF; Revise the OTA and Night
Duty Allowance and Stitching and Clothing Rates of Uniforms.
11. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including Pension as and
when the DA rates cross the 50% mark.
12. Vacate all Trade Union Victimizations.