All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No. AICAEA/HQ/ A-9/CWC/2012/950-1020 Dated: 16th May, 2012
In exercise of the provisions under Article 13 (Part-II) of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, it is hereby notified that, in terms of the Articles 9, 10, 11(b) and 12 (Part-II) of the Constitution, the 15th Central Working Committee Meeting of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association will be held at Pune on 15th and 16th June 2012.
Venue: - The Venue of the Central Working Committee meeting will be –
National Water Academy Guest House,
Min. of Water Resources,
Inauguration:- The Inauguration ceremony will be held at 9.30 A.M. of15.06.2012.
Composition of the Central Working Committee: - Composition of the Central Working Committee will be as defined in the Article -9 (Part-II) of the Constitution. All National Executive Members, all Women Committee members, all Branch Secretaries or an accredited member are the Delegates for Central Working Committee. All the delegates should ensure before the commencement of the Central Working Committee Meeting that, Headquarter Quota upto March 2012 has been deducted and remitted to Central Headquarter by the concerned DDOs of the unit/Branch they are representing.
Arrival of delegates: - Delegates should reach Pune by the morning of 15th June 2012 so that the preparatory meetings and the main CWC meeting could start at the scheduled time.
Intimation about Arrival: - Branch Secretaries are requested to send the name(s) of the Delegates/Observers and date of their arrival to Pune along-with Train No. etc to any of the following-
1. Com. Amit K Chawla - (0) 9850370850
2. Com. Naresh Bhisikar- (0) 9226968270, (0) 7588180627
3. Com. Bhibhash Kumar- (0) 9273550185, (0) 9545500495
4. Com. A.R. Gondane- (0) 9890573075
5. Com. M.R. Nikhal- (0) 9890662629
6. Com. (Ms.) Hemlata Nair- (0)7588180634
Delegate Fee: - Delegate Fee will be Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only) per Delegate/Observer/visitor and it will cover the food and lodging of the Delegate/ Observer/visitor while at Pune.
Accommodation; - Accommodation for the stay of the delegates will be the venue of the CWC Meeting. Separate accommodation for Women Committee Members will be provided in the venue itself.
Agenda: - Following will be agenda for the Central Working Committee Meeting.
- Review of the position of organization since 14th Central Working Committee Meeting.
- Review of the financial position of the Organization.
- Review of the functioning of Organization -- Central Headquarter, Branches and Units.
4. (a)Non settlement of Departmental demands by Civil Accounts authorities and next course of action to be taken.
(b)E-payment and our position.
© Problems of ZAO of CBDT.
(d) Proposal for cadre review.
- Common movement and call of Confederation for March to Parliament on 26th July 2012 in support of 14 point demands - preparation for participation regarding.
- Common demands of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers and implementation of decisions of JAC
- Any other items with the permission of chair.
Resolution: - If any Branch/Unit wishes to move any resolution(s) or proposal, it should forward the copy of such document to Central Headquarter before 31ST May 2010.
Special casual leave: - As per Government of India instructions, all the delegates will be entitled to special casual leave (including journey period).
The Part-A portion of this Notification has been forwarded to CGA and endorsed to all the Heads of the Departments. Hence, the delegates are to apply for Special Casual leave by referring the notification no. and date and proceed to Central Working Committee Meeting without waiting for the sanction order of Special Casual leave. However, they are to apply for Special Casual leave in advance.
Forwarded for necessary action to:-
All National Executive/Women Committee Members, Branch Secretaries, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II, Mumbai and Members of Reception Committee.