HIGHLIGHS OF THE DISCUSSION HELD BETWEEN THE C.G.A AND SECRETARY GENERAL, A.I.C.A.E.A. & N.F.C.A.A. 0N 4TH SEPTEMBER 2012
Shri Jawhar Thakur, New CGA had invited Secretary General on 4th September 2012 for a discussion. As other National Executive Members of Delhi were not available instantly, Secretary General met the new CGA.
At the very outset, Shri Jawhar Thakur, was congratulated by Secretary General on behalf of totality of the membership of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations for his assumption of the Post of Controller General of Accounts. Shri Sakesh Prasad Singh, Dy. CGA was also present in the meeting.
While responding to the discussion initiated by CGA, Secretary General informed him that all Associations are happy to note that the transfer orders of AOs & AAOs have been placed in the website of CGA which was a long pending demand of all Associations. The members shall be happy if the orders are implemented without any discrimination. CGA assured that the matter shall be taken care of. Many other issues were discussed with CGA informally. The outcome of the discussion and the assurances offered by CGA on those are as under:-
1. All measures to fill up the vacant posts shall be taken. More than a thousand dossiers have been received from SSC. CGA shall take personal initiative to ensure filling up of vacancies at the earliest even by calling for more dossiers.
2. Long pending proposal of Association to limit the transfer & posting of AAOs up to a distance of 500/600 KM from home town shall be considered.
3. Issue of grant grade Pay of 5400/- to AAO on completion of 4 years shall be taken up with the Government favorably.
4. Raising the promotional quota for Senior Accountant to 20% (against the demand of 30%) shall considered favorably.
5. Departmental Examination for promotion as LDC and Accountant shall be tried to be conducted in November 2012.
6. Formal meeting shall be granted to the Associations in November 2012 if the request is made formally and items are submitted.
7. Issue of grant of appropriate Pay Scales to different cadres shall be examined after the proposal on this matter is submitted by the Association.
8. As requested by the Associations action to renovate the office Accommodation provided to the Association (as per provision of Government of India) shall be taken expeditiously.