WEAR BLACK BADGE AND HOLD JOINT MEETINGS ON 18TH AUGUST 2015
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
Represented as NFCAA
[All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)]
No.COC/CA/2015/Circular-4 dated 06-08-2015
The National Executive/ Federal Executive members/ Branch Secretaries
of NFCAA and AIAPAO(C)
WEAR BLACK BADGE AND HOLD JOINT MEETINGS ON 18TH AUGUST 2015 IN SUPPORTOF THE DEMAND
OF CADRE REVIEW
We are sure you have received our earlier Circular containing the decision to organize joint action of wearing black badge by all members and lunch hour demonstration on 18th August 2015, Joint Branch wise Dharna on 10th September 2015 and half day walk out on 14th October 2015 in support of our demand of immediate cadre review of all Gr-B & C Cadres and you are going ahead with the preparation accordingly.
In some stations branch level Co-ordination Committees are yet to be formed. All such stations and Branches are once again requested to expedite the process of formation of Branch/State/Regional level COCs and inform the names of Joint Chairpersons and Joint Convenor to the Central Headquarters of AIAPAO© and NFCAA respectively. The Co-ordination Committees must be formed otherwise our movement shall not gain the required momentum.
On 18th August 2015, all members are to wear Black Badge for the whole day and joint meetings in all offices are to be organized during lunch hour. Further, the contents of the annexed Resolution are to be explained to the members and then forwarded to the Controller General of Accounts and Central Headquarters of AIAPAO© and NFCAA after its adoption.
With warm greetings
Secretary General Secretary General
& Jt. Convener & Jt. Convener
This joint lunch hour meeting of the members of AIAPAO© and NFCAA (represented by AICAEA & AICAEA Cat-II) express its strong resentment against the non settlement of the following demand of cadre review of Group-B offices and Group – C Employees of the Civil Accounts Organization.
1. Accounts Assistant (by upgradation of post of LDCs ) – Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
2. Staff Car Driver Gr. II Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
3. Stenographer Gr. III - Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB 1
4. Accountant -20%, DEO Grade A and Junior
Hindi Translator (converting as Accountant) - Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- PB 2
5. Sr. Accountant - 80%, Data Entry Operator Grade B/
Hindi Translator (Converting as Sr. Accountant)
Stenographer Gr. I (Merged post of Gr.II & I) - Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-PB 2
6. Sr. Accountant- on completion of 4 years/
Computer Operator - Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
7. Private Secretary - Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
After 4 years of service- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
8. Asstt. Accounts Officer – Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB-2
30% posts by promotion of Sr. Accountant on seniority with removal of condition of 53 years of age for eligibility and 70% by AAO(c) examination -
9. Asstt. Accounts Officer Grade II on completion of 4 years- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
10. Sr. Private Secretary - Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- PB 3 (Post should be re-designated as Principal Private Secretary] Post of PPS may be allocated to Principal Chief Controller of Accounts and Chief Controller of Accounts (Addl. Secretary/Joint Secretary level officers)
As per para 2(iii) of DOPT Order No.20/51/2009-CS.II (A)(Vol.II) dated 25th February, 2011 -625 newly created posts of PPS have been allocated against Joint Secretaries and equivalent level officers in different Ministries Departments participating in CSSS on functional jurisdiction
11. Pay & Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- PB 3
12. Senior Accounts Officer Grade Pay Rs.7600/- PB 3
13. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for Gr-D/MTS and clearing of backlog by promoting all eligible MTS to the grade of Accounts Assistant as a onetime measure.
The meeting demands immediate settlement of the demand of cadre review.
The meeting resolves to forward this Resolution to the Controller General of Accounts, Secretary General, NFCAA & Secretary General AIAPAO©.
President of meeting