OBSERVANCE OF 40TH CIVIL ACCOUNTS DAY
‘Civil Accounts Day’, 2016 to mark the 40th Anniversary of the inception of the Indian Civil Accounts Service was observed on 1st March 2016 in Plenary Hall, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi from 12.30 pm onwards in two sessions.
Shri Pranab Mukharjee, Hon’ble President of India, Shri Arun Jaietlay, Hon’ble Finance Minister of India, Shri Shashi Kant Sharma, Hon’ble Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Sh. Ratan P. Watal, Hon'ble Finance Secretary & Secretary(Exp.) attended and addressed the session.
Welcome address was offered by Shri M.J.Joseph, Controller General of Accounts. He concluded his opening speech by acknowledging the contributions of his predecessors, colleagues and staff for their contribution towards the growth of the Indian Civil Accounts Service.
Responding to the invitation of the Controller General of Accounts following Comrades attended the function.
1. Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary Gnenral, AICAEA and NFCAA.
2. Com.N.K.Sharma , Finance Secretary, AICAEA(Hq.)
3. Com. Ravinder Kumar, President, AICAEA, Delhi Branch
4. Com. V.C. Sharma, Working President, AICAEA, Delhi Branch
5. Com.Harbans Lal, Branch Secretary, AICAEA, Delhi Branch.
6. Com. K.K.Yadav, Addl.Secretary, AICAEA, Delhi Branch
7. Com. A.K.Srivastav, President, AICAEA, West Delhi Branch
8. Com.R.K.Verama , Vice President, AICAEA, West Delhi Branch
9. Com. Chandan Sen, Branch Secretary, AICAEA, West Delhi Branch
10. Com. J.P.Chaudhary, President, AICAEACAT II, Delhi Branch
11. Com. Jagdish Kumar, Branch Secretary, AICAEACAT II, Delhi Branch.