NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
Contact :( 0)9868520926. E-mail: email@example.com., Website: nfcaahqnd.blogspot.com
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: MUMBAI
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No. NFCAA/HQ/A-1/Cir-2/2019 Dated: 23.06.2019
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat- II
EXTENDED FEDERAL EXECUTIVES MEETING HELD IN DELHI ON 7TH JUNE 2019
As scheduled, a well-attended extended Federal Executives of NFCAA was held in Delhi on 7th June 2019. The meeting was chaired by Com. Amol. V. Sule, President, NFCAA and Secretary General, AICAEA CATII. The meeting after review of the status of the decisions of the extended Federal Executive meeting held in Delhi on 13th March 2019 and subsequent meeting of the available Federal Executive members held on 8th April 2019 in Delhi on the eve of the official meeting between the Addl. CGA and the representatives of COC of Civil Accounts organization held on 10th April 2019 and took following decisions against the slated agenda items:
Movement under the banner of the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations
It was observed by the meeting that the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations has been functioning very effectively in promoting the causes of the officers and employees and Officers of the Civil Accounts organization. The Common issues discussed in the meeting of 10th April 2019 was very result yielding. Issues of 1st Cadre Review, Extension of functioning facilities to the affiliates of the Co-ordination Committee, Grant of recognition to AICAEA Category II, Grant of group A status to AO/ Sr. AO, Grant of Rs. 5400/level 9 with effect from 01-01-2006, Conversion of DEO as Accountant, Improvement in promotion prospects of MTS, implementation of the new system of AAO (Civil) Examination and Promotion of Senior Accountants etc. are being effectively dealt by the COC.
The meeting therefore, decided that the COC should be formed and strengthened at all levels. It was reported in the meeting that, Local/ state/ Regional level COCs exist in Rajasthan, North Eastern Region, Mumbai, Nagpur, West Bengal, Tamilnadu and Pondicherry, Delhi, AP & Telangana State, Kerala, Karnataka etc. and almost all these COCs are functioning. But, in some places the COCs are not yet functioning effectively and in order to strengthen the unity and movement of COC further, the apex COC shall be urged to take concrete policy decisions for the purpose. However, the AICAEA being the major organization among the constituents, its Branches shall take initiative for organizing the Local/ state/ Regional level COC and making those more effective.
Outcome of the meeting held with the authorities on 10th April 2019
As a result of the decision of organising Maha Dharna on 12 and 13th March 2019 by the COC of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations in support of its 21 point Charter of Demands, the authorities had held a meeting with representatives of the COC on 10th April 2019. Prime and senior level National Executive members of AICAEA, AIAPAO (Civil) and AICAEACAT II attended the meeting. In this meeting, 13 listed items and the additional priority item of resolving the situation arisen after the AAO (Civil) Supplementary Examination 2018 were discussed. Thereafter, it was ruled by the Chairman of the meeting that the remaining items shall be discussed in another meeting in a mutually agreed date. Now the meeting has been scheduled on 24th June 2019. It was the observation of the extended federal meeting that the meeting that of 10th April 2019 was one of the best meetings held with the CGA authorities. Against almost all the issues the official side had taken a reasonable approach.
The meeting of the Federal Executives however, expressed its displeasure against the stand of the CGA office to issue the minutes of the meeting after discussion of the remaining items of the Charter of Demands are over and endorsed the correspondences undertaken by the COC with the Addl CGA on the demand of issuing the Minutes of the meeting on the items already discussed at the earliest.
It was also a subject of strong resentment of the meeting of Federal Executive that the internal Cadre Review Committee had in alteration of the decisions of the meeting of 10th April 19 had prepared a proposal for 1st Cadre Review suggesting merger of the Cadre of DEO with Accounts Assistants at the Pay level 4 and placement of Accountants in the Pay level-5. Though the Central headquarters of AICAEA has reacted immediately and submitted a fresh detailed note on reiteration of earlier stand on these matters but the meeting had decided to raise the matter in the meeting of 24th April 19.
Since, participation of some of the unlisted person from staff side in the meeting with authorities on 10th April 2019 had created an embarrassing situation for the affiliates of COC both from the end of authorities and organisations, the meeting of the Federal Executive has taken an exception against the matter and expressed that it should not be there in future.
Finalized approach for pending items to be discussed in the meeting with the official side on 24th June 19
The meeting for discussion remaining 8(eight) items of 21 point charter of Demands of COC starting from Sl. No.24 has fixed on 24th June 2019. The meeting of the extended Federal executives after a detailed review has taken the following decisions:-
1. All Branches and Units as the case may be, shall submit the list of pending (a) Compassionate appointment cases, (b) transfer request cases of MTS, DEO, LDC, ACCTT/Sr. Accountants etc. and (C) pending MACP cases by email (aicaeachq@gmail.Com) or post to central headquarters of AICAEA as these issues are the items No. 14, 15 and 16 of the 21 point Charter of demands.
2. Since a parallel private INGAF is running in Mumbai and different PAOs are sending officials for Training, it shall be demanded to discontinue this process and restoration of effective functioning of INGAF, Mumbai. It will be a part of the discussion in item No. 20.
3. The Pr. CCA/CCA/CA should be directed by CGA to issue the gradation list upto the level of Senior Accountant and Seniority list of all cadres should be prepared and published by CGA urgently. Seniority list of AAO (Civil) Examination passed should be as per DOP&T guidelines. These matters shall be taken up in the item No. 19.
4. As the issues like (a) 1st Cadre Review of Group B&C cadres’, (b) finalization of the new pattern of AAO (Civil) Examination and (c) Recognition to the AICAEA CAT II being pending and no decision has been conveyed by the authorities formally after the discussion in the meeting of 10th April 2019 even after constant persuasion and correspondences by the Associations concerned, these shall be re-opened. Merger of the Cadre of DEO with Accounts Assistants at the Pay level 4 and placement of Accountants in the Pay level-5 shall also be raised. These cadres should be place in pay level 6.
5. The issues of PAO, Jute Cell, Kolkata and withdrawal of the powers of HOD from CA, Mines Kolkata by the CCA, Mines will be taken up in the meeting. In case there is no settlement, these shall be submitted as agenda items in the Departmental Council (JCM).
6. Decisions listed in Sl Nos. 1 to 5 shall be placed for the consideration of the meeting of the Co-ordination Committee which shall meet before the meeting with the authorities on 24th June 2019.
Recognition of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II
In the Meeting of 10th April 2019, the official side had handed over a compilation of the reports received from the nodal authorities to the staff side and requested the President, AIAPAO(Civil) in specific to take the pain of requesting those nodal authorities who haven’t forwarded the required information to the CGA office. The official side had also requested the representatives of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II to reconcile the figures and send the opinion of the Association so that the matter could be finalized early.
The Central Headquarters of AICAEACAT II had accordingly reconciled the figures with the figures available with its record. Since almost all figures have tallied with the figures given by CGA office, the Association has furnished the details of the remittances made by the DDOs of those few nodal authorities who are yet to submit the accurate figure. It has now been established that the Association is having more than 21 percent membership and it is more than justified that the Association being the second major Association should be granted recognition under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 immediately.
On 6th June19, the Secretary General of AICAEA CAT II had met the Joint CGA and requested to grant recognition to the Association at the earliest. But the issue is not progressing at the required speed.
The meeting of the Extended Federal Executive meeting reviewed the situation and concluded that it is nothing but a discriminatory policy of the authorities. It was very shocking on the part of the meeting to note that, the authorities have been failing to appreciate that the AICAEA CATII would not have staked the claim of recognition had it not been enjoying the confidence of required number employees as their members and as such, they are not begging anything from the authorities. The meeting therefore resolutely deiced to leave no stone unturned to achieve the recognition of the Association.
Court case on grant of promotion to Sr. Acctt. as AAO Under 10% quota
The meeting of the Extended Federal Executive meeting reviewed the status of the decision taken in the earlier meeting regarding taking legal action for not granting promotion to the Senior Accountants as AAOs under 10% promotion quota by the CGA authorities and observed that due to various reasons this decisions has not been implemented.
The meeting therefore, decided to re-open the issue and directed the Branches of AICAEA to initiate necessary action in this regard. They have been requested to interact with affected members concerned and send a consolidated report to the Central Headquarters of AICAEA within 15th July 2019.
DECISIONS ON ORGANISATIONAL MATTERS
The meeting of the extended federal executives has urged upon the members to appreciate that the NFCAA and its affiliates are institutionalized and democratic organization which are not one man show. Further, keeping these major facts into consideration and ensure that the All India Conferences take place on due time, the meeting has taken very important decisions on organizational matters and urged upon the rank and file membership to extend their co-operation in building up unity and thereby strengthen the organization at all the levels. On the other hand, in order to develop faith of the employees on the Association machinery and to create the understanding about the need for the existence of Associations, method of functioning of Associations and their mechanism of percolating the information among the members , the extended Federal Executive meeting has decided the following:-
Enhancement of Membership within 31st July 19
Membership being the basic strength and number factor being directly proportional to the bargaining powers of the Associations, the meeting has directed the Branches and the Units to take proper initiative and peruse the employees for becoming the formal members of the Associations. The meeting has also appealed upon all the members’ right from MTS to AAO to become official members to their respective Associations i.e. AICAEA and AICAEA CAT II and ensure that, their membership subscriptions are deducted monthly and remitted to the Bank Account of the Associations.
The membership drive should be completed before 31st July 19 and all Units and Branches shall send the reports in this regards to their respective Central headquarters Associations before 31st July 2019.
Completion of Unit Conferences within 31st July 2019
Along with the membership drive, the Units of AICAEA should also complete their conferences. Even if the units are very small, Unit Conference should be held and Unit Committees should be formed as it is the basic democratic norm. Branches of AICAEA being responsible for taking care of the Units and their problems, Branch Committees of AICAEA have been asked to implement this decision of extended Federal Executive Meeting unitedly.
The Unit Conferences should be completed by all Branches within 31st July 2019 and reports of the unit conferences should reach to the Central Headquarters of AICAEA before 15th August 2019. Unit Conferences are to take place in presence of Branch Secretary or his accredited representative.
Completion of Branch Conferences of AICAEA, AICAEA CAT II, NFCAA and Branch level Women Convention before 31st August 2019
The Extended Federal Executive meeting has decided that the Branches of all affiliates to ensure functioning of Branches and Women Committees properly so that existence of the Associations are viewed and sensed by each and every employee and officer of the Civil Accounts organization.
1. Branches of AICAEA and AICAEA CAT II are to organize the Branch Conferences jointly on the same date and venue.
2. Along with Branch Conferences, Branch level Women Conventions are also to be held.
3. Immediately after the Branch Conferences and the Women Conventions, the NFCAA Branches are to be reorganized by holding joint Branch working Committee meetings as is being done at the National level for the purpose of forming the apex committee of NFCAA.
4. All smaller Branches are to complete the Branch Conferences within 15th August 2019 and bigger Branches are to complete their conferences within 31st August 2019.
5. Branch Conferences, Branch level Women Conventions shall be attended by Secretary Generals or their accredited representatives and the Branches therefore, shall intimate the date of Conference to Federation headquarters atleast before a month.