The CGA authorities had invited the delegation of COC of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations at 5.30pm for a discussion.
Joint CGA Gr. B chaired the meeting. Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, NFCAA, Com. S.S. Chauhan, President, AIAPAO (Civil) and Krishna K Yadav, Asstt. Secretary General, AICAEA represented COC. Meeting continued for about one and half hours.
Draft of the Minutes of the meetings held on 10th April and 24th June19 was handed over to the Representatives.
Information on following issues were given:
1. Cadre Review proposal shall be sent to DOE on 15th July.
2. Gr A status to Sr. AO under persuasion expeditiously. Matter of granting adhoc promotion as ACA shall be processed.
3. Proposal for recognition to AICAEACAT II is under preparation.
4. Proposal for revival of promotion of Sr. Acctt as AAO under 10% promotion quota is under progress.
5. Vindictive actions in Agriculture and MHA being looked into.
6. Provisions of furniture and accommodation to AICAEA and AIAPAO (Civil) shall be made.
7. Action on the decisions of last meeting on Cyber-crime is being taken.
8. AAO (Civil) Examination matter shall be looked into by Examination cell.
After discussion the COC was requested not to hold the programme.
We reviewed and decided that the programme should be held and members should be appraised. There will be Lunch Hour Demonstrations on 12th July 2019 but resolution need not be forwarded to CGA Office in view of their willingness to continue dialogue with the COC. If no progress is there and if the issue of AAO (Civil) Examination is not settled within next week, station wise day long Dharna should be held on 19th July. We are marching ahead keeping all options open for the betterment of our cadres only.
A B Sunil Kumar, V Bhattacharjee, Amol V Sule,
Secretary General Secretary General Secretary General
AIAPAO(Civil) AICAEA AICAEACAT-II