Letter dated 6th August, 2019 to PCCA, CBIC, New Delhi
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBIC/2019/459-460 Dated: 06.08.2019
Smti Sonali Singh,
Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts,
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs,
Room No. 105, ‘B’ Wing,
AGCR Building, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
Subject:- Official meeting with the National Executives / representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association – request regarding.
At the very outset, this Association congratulates you for your assumption of the post of Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs. Being a responsible employee’s organization, this Association offers its assurance of full co-operation to you.
You may kindly be aware, several issues concerning with the employees working in Civil Accounts setup of Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs are pending for settlement for quite a long time and the employees concerned are facing lots of problems on account of this situation.
In the official meetings held between the representatives of the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations and the official side of the office of Controller General of Accounts under the chairpersonship of Additional Controller General of Accounts on 10th April and 24th June, 2019 respectively, it was ruled by the Chairman “that the matters relating to Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs shall be discussed in a meeting in Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs and the staff side may therefore, submit the list of pending items to the Pr. CCA, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs”. Copy of the minutes of the meeting is enclosed herewith for your kind reference.
In pursuance of the decisions of the above meetings, this Association vide its letter No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2019/344-377 dated 05.07.2019 had submitted the list of items to the Pr. CCA, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, New Delhi with the request for convening the meeting and also made a subsequent request for the same vide letter No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-3/CBEC/2019/380-415 dated 15.07.2019.
Since no meeting has so far been held, we once again request you to kindly convene the meeting at your earliest convenience so that the long pending issues are discussed and settled.
The issues we propose to discuss are enclosed as “AGENDA ITEMS” for your perusal.
Enclo:- as above
Copy to Addl. Controller General of Accounts, O/o Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, 4th Floor, Block-E, INA, New Delhi along with the copy of agenda items for his kind favorable action.
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all PAOs.
(a) 3(three) posts of Accountant/ Sr. Accountant out of 4 (four) are vacant in PAO, CBIC, Dibrugarh.
(b) 2(two) out of 4(four) posts of Accountant/ Sr. Accountant in PAO, CBIC, Bhopal are vacant.
(c) 5(five) out of 14(fourteen) posts of Accountant/ Sr. Accountant and 50% posts LDC in PAO, CBIC, Bengaluru are vacant.
(d) 6(six) out of 11(eleven) posts of Accountant/ Senior Accountant are vacant in PAO, CBIC, Shillong.
2. Grant of promotion to all eligible Sr. Accountants as Assistant Accounts Officers on adhoc basis against the vacant posts of Assistant Accounts Officers.
3. Promotion of better employer-employee relations: immediate consideration of following pending transfer requests:-
(a) Shri R.M.Burde, Sr. Accountant from PAO, CBIC, Surat to PAO, CBIC, Nagpur.
(b) Shri J.D.Jagadia, Sr. Accountant from PAO, CBIC, Vapi to PAO, CBIC, Surat.
(c) Shri Kamal Ashraf, Sr. Accountant, from PAO, (PTG), Kolkata to PAO, CBIC, Patna (forwarded vide CCA, H&UA, letter dated 21-06-19)
(d) Shri Roshan Kumar, MTS, from PAO, CBIC, Pune to PAO, CBIC, Patna
(e) Shri B.N.K.Reddy, Accountant from PAO, CBIC, Chennai to PAO, CBIC, Guntur.
(f) Shri Chandra Mohan Meena, Accountant, from PAO, CBIC Shillong to any office at Vadodara/Delhi/Bhopal/Amritsar.
(g) Shri Rishi Tiwari, Accountant, from Delhi to PAO, CBIC, Jaipur.
(h) Shri Somnath Mukhapadhyay, Sr. Accountant, from PAO, CBIC, Kol-I, Kolkata to PAO, CBIC KOL-II, Kolkata ( on mutual basis)
(i) Shri Tapan Das, Sr. Accountant, from PAO, CBIC, Kol-II, Kolkata to PAO, CBIC KOL-I, Kolkata (on mutual basis).
(j) Shri Debjit Nandy, from PAO, CBIC, Siliguri to RPAO (NH), Shipping, Road Transport and Highways, Kolkata (on mutual basis).
(k) Shri Suny Pal, Accountant from RPAO (NH), Shipping, Road Transport and Highways, Kolkata to PAO, CBIC, Siliguri (on mutual basis).
(l) Shri R. Raj Kumar, LDC, PAO, CBIC, Chennai to PAO, CBIC, Madurai.
4. Clarence of following pending MACP cases-
a) Shri Arvind Dapodkar, Sr. Accountant, PAO, Customs, Jawhar Custom House, Mumbai (3rdMACP).
b) Shri V. Bhattacharjee, Sr. Accountant, PAO, CBIC, Delhi (3rdMACP).
c) Shri U.K.Dutta, Data Entry Operator, PAO, CBIC(Revenue), Kolkata(3rd MACP)
d) Shri Anand M. Dhakulkar, Data Entry Operator, PAO CBIC, Bhopal(3rd MACP)
e) Shri J.P. Meena, Sr. Accountant, PAO, CBIC, Jaipur(3rd MACP)
5. Clearance of long pending compassionate appointment cases. Applications are pending at following stations.
(a) PAO, CBIC, Belgaum
(b) PAO, Customs, Kolkata
(c) PAO, Customs, Mumbai
(d) PAO, CBIC, Calicut.
(e) PAO, Mines / CBIC, Jaipur
6. Provision of LDC and MTS for each section of Pr. Accounts Office and each PAO.
7. Consideration of the request for counting of past service rendered in another department – case of Jaipur regarding.
8. Financial Powers delegated to the Pay & Accounts Officer as Head of the Office in passing Medical claims of the employees of the PAO may be increased at par with the Head of Offices exercising such powers at least at par with the Zonal Accounts Offices under CBDT.
9. The Honorarium ordered by CGA for checking fixation cases consequent to implementation of 6th CPC Report in respect of the employees of the PAO, Customs, Cochin and Hyderabad is pending with Pr. CCA, CBEC, New Delhi for quite long time.
10. Provision of basic requirements: required space in sitting arrangements, water dispensers and cleanliness etc.
11. Local transfers of staff in terms of the policy prescribed by CGA.
12. Vacation of all vindictive actions and settlement of victimization in PAO, Central Excise, Madurai.