From 30th July 19 onwards the office bearers of affiliates of COC of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations are continuously doing the SIT-IN programme throughout the country and the programme received overwhelming support of members from the level of Sr. AO to MTS. Every day large number of members gathered at the SIT IN spot. We congratulate them and offer our thanks to all of them.
The new CGA who took over charge on 1st August 19 was offered warm welcome and requested to resolve 7(seven) major issues by the COC. Though majorly of the ICAS officers and Officers of different levels working in CGA office had paid visits to the place of SIT IN and also inquired about the grievances of the COC during last four days, but response from the top authority is not up-to the expectations .
The COC has decided not to relent till the issues reach meaningful end and the SIT IN programme shall continue with following modifications-
1. Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, NFCAA & Joint Convener, apex COC ; Com. Ravinder Kumar, Working President, NFCAA & Chairman, COC, Delhi and other available national level committee members stationed in Delhi shall continue SIT IN in front of the CGA Office.
2. All COC Branches in the rest of the country shall decide and implement the programme according to the local situation as many of them have expressed their opinion in favour of holding intensified militant actions. However, the minimum programme should not be less than every day lunch hour demonstration.
Therefore, all are requested to take actions accordingly. The COC Branches are requested to inform the action programmes decided to the apex COC in advance.
With greetings to all
V. Bhattacharjee, A.B. Sunil Kumar Amol V. Sule
SG, AICAEA SG, AIAPAO (Civil) SG AICAEA CAT II
· 1st Cadre Review of Group B&C Cadres
· A.A.O. (Civil) Examination And Exemptions from Old to New Pattern
· Recognition To A.I.C.A.E.A. Cat-II
· Gr ”A” Status To Sr. AO
· Merger of D.E.O. with Accountant through Cadre Review
· Pay Level-6 of Pay Matrix to Accountant through Cadre Review
· 30% Promotional Quota for M.T.S. through Cadre Review
· Restoration of Promotion of Sr. Accountant as A.A.O. Under 10% Quota
· Revised Pay Scale to all A.A.Os With Effect From 01-01-2006
· Settlement of all Transfer Requests–MACP–Compassionate Appointments
· Protection against Cybercrime and Regular Training Facility for all
· Transparent Transfer Policy in terms of D.O.P.T And C.V.C. Guidelines
· Vacation of all Vindictive Actions in Agriculture and Vindictive Transfers in M.H.A