All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II
Central Office: ZAO, CBDT, Mumbai 2nd Floor,
Aayakar Bhawan,M.K. Road, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020
NO: AICAEA CAT II/CHQ/8-AIC /2019/11-3 Date: 30.11.2019
In terms of the provisions laid down in the Article 5(b) (Part-II), may be read with the Articles 5, 6, 7 and 12(Part-II) of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association Cat-II, it is hereby notified that, the 8th All India Conference of the Association shall be held at Hyderabad from 3rd January to 5th January, 2020.
INAUGURATION AND OPEN SESSION: The Inaugural Session and Open Session shall be held 3rd January, 2020 after flag hoisting ceremony and offering of tributes to Martyrs.
COMPOSITION OF THE CONFERENCE: Composition of the Conference shall be as defined in the Article 5 (a) & (c) of the Constitution. All the delegates should ensure before the commencement of the Conference that, Headquarters Quota upto 9/2019 has been deducted and remitted to Central Headquarters by the concerned DDOs of the Branch they are representing and they shall carry the deduction particulars while coming to conference.
VENUE: The venue of the Conference will be informed by the Reception Committee, Hyderabad.
ARRIVAL OF DELEGATES: Delegates should reach Hyderabad by the evening of 2nd January, 2020 so that the Conference could start on 3rd January, 2020 at the appropriate time schedule.
RECEPTION COMMITTEE: All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Branch and All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association Category-II, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Branch being the hosts for the 16th All India Conference of All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association, 8th All India Conference of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II and 8th National Convention of Women’s Committee respectively, shall form the Reception Committee.
INTIMATION ABOUT ARRIVAL: Branch Secretaries are requested to send the name of the Delegates/Observers and date of their arrival at Hyderabad along with Train Nos. etc. to the Reception Committee well in time so that all necessary arrangements could be made by the Reception Committee.
Phone Numbers of prime members of Reception Committee and National Office bearers shall be circulated by the Reception Committee.
DELEGATE FEE: Delegate Fee shall be Rs. 800/-(Rupees Eight hundred) only per Delegate/ Observer/ visitor and it shall cover the food and lodging of the Delegate/ Observer/visitor while at Hyderabad.
ACCOMMODATION: - Accommodation for the stay of the delegates shall be arranged by Reception Committee. Separate accommodation for Women delegates shall be provided.
SPECIAL CASUAL LEAVE: - As per Government of India instructions, all the delegates shall be entitled to Special Casual Leave for attending the conference (including journey period).
The Part-A portion of this Notification has been forwarded to CGA and endorsed to all the Heads of the Departments. Hence, the Delegates are to apply for Special Casual leave by referring the Notification No. and date and proceed to conference without waiting for the sanction order of Special Casual Leave. However, they are to apply for Special Casual Leave in advance.
AGENDA: Following will be agenda for the 8th All India Conference.
1. Presentation of the report of the organization since 7th All India Conference and its adoption.
2. Adoption of the report of Audited Accounts and review of the financial position of the
3. Review of the functioning of the Organization –
a) Functioning of Central Headquarter and Branches
b) Membership mobilization
4. Status of departmental demands and further course of action to be taken.
5. Amendment of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association Cat-II.
6. National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations and building up of united movement of officers and employees of Civil Accounts organization.
7. “Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers Organizations”–building up of united movement of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers.
8. Role of AICAEA CAT-II members in the Confederation activities and Working Class movements.
9. Policy, programme and Resolution(s).
10. Election of National Executive Committee for the next term.
11. Election of Auditor.
12. Any other item (with the permission of Chair).
13. Vote of thanks.
RESOLUTION: If any Branch wishes to move any resolution(s) or proposal, it should forward such document(s) to Central Headquarter before 5th December, 2019.
AMENDMENT: If any Branch wishes to move any amendment(s) to Constitution, it should forward such document(s) to Central Headquarter before 15th December, 2019.
Forwarded for necessary action to
1. All National Executive/Women Committee Members.
2. All Branch Secretaries.
3. Shri V Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association, New Delhi.
4. All members of the Reception Committee.`