MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO C.G.A. ON 2ND DECEMBER 2019 BY THE CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES &OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA)
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)
Central Headquarters: - Address for Communication:-
2/10 Jamnagar House, C/o Film Division,
New Delhi: - 110011 Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,
Phase –I Building 4th Floor, 24,
Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg,
No.COC/CA/2019/Corr-20 Dated: 02.12.2019
Smt. Soma Roy Burman,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
On behalf of totality of the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II, we congratulate you for your elevation to the highest position of the Civil Accounts Organization and welcome you too as our Controller General of Accounts.
We are confident, under your able leadership and thoughtful guidance, the Civil Accounts Organization shall move forward further with glory. As responsible employees representatives we assure our full co-operation to you.
In the recent past, a series of meetings were held between the official side and the representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) under the chairperson-ship Controller Generals.
We are satisfied to learn that, the 1st Cadre Review proposals for Group B and C cadres have been forwarded to the Department of Expenditure by the office of the Controller General of Accounts with the recommendations for improvements in the promotional prospects of MTS, LDC, Senior Accountant, Secretarial cadres and Sr. AO.
But a large number of issues on which favorable decisions have been taken by the Official side in the above referred meetings are yet to be implemented. Moreover, a few among them need further discussion bilaterally for their settlement in favour of the employees and officers as those would serve the interest of the Civil Accounts organization and improve its efficiency further.
We have therefore, annexed those pending issues to this Memorandum as “Agenda Items” and request you to kindly convene a meeting with the representatives of the Associations at your earliest convenience for discussion and settlement of those pending issues.
Enclo:- as above
(A.B.Sunilkumar) (Amol V. Sule) (V.Bhattacharjee)
Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General Joint Convener, COC and
Secretary General All India Civil Accounts Secretary General
AllIndia Association of Pay Employees Association All India Civil Accounts
and Accounts Officers (Civil) Category II Employees Association
1. Immediate implementation of 1st Cadre Review of Group “B” and “C” officers and Employees and Officers of Civil Accounts Organisation – providing copies of Recommendations of the proposal for Cadre Review to stake holder Associations and forwarding of supplementary proposals after rectification of faulty recommendations in respect of Acctt./Sr. Accountant and DEOs -
(a) As per the policy of the Govt., amalgamating the Accountant and Sr. Accountant as a single cadre of Sr. Accountant at pay level 7 of the pay matrix respectively in place of existing proposal of level 5 and 7.
(b) Merger of the cadre of Data Entry operators Grade “A” to Accountants instead of proposed cadre of “Accounts Assistant”.
2. Restoration of AAO (Civil) Examination system discontinued since last two years - implementation of the new pattern of examination and continuation of exemptions acquired by the candidates in the old pattern of examination in consideration of proposals given by the AICAEA.
3. Grant of recognition to the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II being the second major Association in terms of the provisions of CCS (RSA) 1993.
4. Appropriate action against the DDOs and the nodal authorities for non-compliance of provisions CCS (RSA) Rule, 1993 and the instructions of Controller General of Accounts regarding deduction and remittance of Membership Subscription of the Associations.
5. Extension of basic functioning facilities to all recognized service associations as per G.O.I. and J.C.M. norms –
(a) Provision of furnished official accommodations to all Associations as agreed on the meeting of 10th April 2019.
(b) Reimbursement of traveling expenditure to the National Executive Member of A.I.A.P.A.O(Civil) by the Dy. CA, CBIC, Chennai for attending official meeting with the C.G.A.
(c) Stoppage of vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Associations by the Pr. CCA, MHA in Delhi and Kolkata in violation of DOP&T guidelines
(d) Allocation of due numbers of seats as per norm in the J.C.M. (National Council) and the J.C.M. (Departmental Council) to A.I.C.A.E.A. in particular.
6. Merger and Grant of Group “A” status to Accounts officers and Sr. Accounts officers as their counterpart working in IA&AD has already been extended the same.
7. Grant of promotion to Senior Accountants as AAOs
(a) Under 10% promotional quota which has been discontinued since October 2015 without any valid ground
(b) On adhoc basis under uniform criteria in all Ministries and Departments against the existing vacancies.
8. Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to all A.A.Os with effect from 01-01-2006.
9. Grant of one time age relaxation to MTS for promotional examination to LDC.
10. Settlement of all pending compassionate appointment cases and PAO, Commerce Kolkata in particular against which assurances of intervention was given in the meetings.
11. Grant of 2nd and 3rd MACP to Accountant/Sr. Accountant to the pre-revised grade pay of 4800/- and 5400/- uniformly.
12. Adoption and implementation of mutually agreed transparent transfer policy in respect of Group “B” Officers and providing opportunity for oral deposition to the stake holder Employees & Officers Associations on the comments submitted on the draft policy. Implementation of local rotational transfers on year to year basis and no dislocation from station.
13. As assured in the meeting of 16-08-2018, bringing back/ allotment of work for newly formed RPAO, Jute Cell (Under RPAO Textiles)- ensuring functioning of PAO, Min of Commerce as per provisions of CAM- retransfer the 4 officers belonging to PAO, Jute Cell from office of the Jute Commissioner, Kolkata - Vesting of PAO functions relating to procurement of Jute bags now being done in the office of Jute commissioner.
14. Settlement of request transfers of AO/Sr. AO/AAO/ACCTT/ SR. ACCTT/DEO/LDC/MTS and implementation of transfer orders within the time frame.
15. Holding DPC for MACPs on the date prescribed by the DOP&T and grant of MACP benefits on due dates.
16. Taking measures to stop the cyber frauds, ensuring adequate training on cyber security to all employees and officers under CCAS cadre in a time bound manner and issuing of compendium as agreed in the earlier meetings.
17. As agreed in the meeting, issuing of instructions to CPIOs for following the provisions of the sections of RTI Act 2005 and appropriate action against the CPIOS supplying information defying the provisions of RTI act 2005.
18. As agreed in the meetings, setting up of complaints committees under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
19. Filing up of vacant posts under direct recruitment Quota from the SSC and withdrawal of policy of inviting UDCs and LDCs of various subordinate departments to work as Accountants on deputation basis.
20. Withdrawal of ban on forwarding the applications of Assistant Accounts Officers for deputation posts being discrimination towards the Assistant Accounts Officers and a major impediment for their career prospects.
21. As agreed in the earlier meetings, issuing instructions to Ministries/ Departments to issue and circulate Seniority/Gradation lists for the purpose of promotion to all grades.
22. As agreed in the meetings, upgradation of Training Institutes and providing training to all categories of employees regularly without discrimination.