(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi - 110001
No. AICAEAHQ/A-3/MHA/ND/2020/123 Dated: 11.02.2020
Smt. Dharitri Panda,
Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Room No. 7, Heritage Building,,
1st Floor, Major Dhyan Chand
National Stadium India Gate,
New Delhi – 110002
Subject:- Request for formal meeting with the representatives of the Association for discussion on various problems of the employees.
I have been directed to state that, there are various problems concerning with the staff are pending with your office. Therefore, to resolve those items through mutual dialogue, you are requested kindly to convene a meeting with the representatives at your earliest convenience.
The issues we would like to discuss are annexed to this letter as Agenda Items.
Enclo: as above
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all PAOs of MHA.
2. Implementation of Rotational Transfer policies as per CGA circular/orders.
3. Withdrawal of vindictive transfer orders against the office bearers of Association – case of Shri Sanjeev Kumar and Shri Ravinder Rawat.
4. Consideration of transfer requests of Shillong pending for month’s togather.
5. Repatriation of deputations in PAO, SSB, Delhi in with reference to the Resolution of the MHA unit Delhi dated 30.01.2020.
6. Withdrawal of combatised from PAOs of MHA – deployment should not be in the PAOs of same Department/Force.
7. Resolving the problem arisen in the common seniority list of MTS – consideration of representations of the employees.
8. Refusal to grant special casual leave for attending conference of Association by the administration of PAO, SSB – request for settlement regarding.
9. Provision of office accommodation to AICAEA, PAO, MHA Unit Delhi for the purpose of functioning of its office.
10. Provision of ladies common room in all PAOs of MHA.
11. Increasing number of Hou8se Keeper for better cleanings and hygienic conditions of offices being the part of clean India vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister.
12. Promotion of sports, cultural and recreational facilities as per Government of India Orders/Circulars etc.