Contact :( 0)9868520926. E-mail: email@example.com
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: MUMBAI
Central Office: - Address for Communication: Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No. NFCAA/HQ/A-2/Corr-4/2020 Dated: 12.03.2020
The Secretary General,
All India Association of PAO (Civil),
At the very outset, we on behalf of the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations and on behalf of our respective Associations i.e. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II congratulate you on your election as the Secretary General of your Association.
We are sure, under your able and dynamic leadership the All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) will emerge as one of the strongest Officers Associations in the country. We also express strong hope that, the tie of understanding among the All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil), All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II shall also strengthen further and the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations shall be able to achieve the pending demands of officers and Employees of Civil Accounts Organization in a much speedier manner by moving unitedly as one.
The Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations had submitted a memorandum to the present Controller General of Accounts on 2nd December, 2019 urging upon her to kindly convene a meeting with the representatives of the Association (copy enclosed). But the Controller General of Accounts has preferred to ignore the request of the Co-ordination Committee.
In view of this, the Federal Executives of this federation had met in Mumbai on 23rd February, 2020 and took following decisions:-
1. Branch Wise Dharna on 27th February, 2020.
2. Dharna by Federal Executive members and Branch Committee members of Delhi Branches in front of the office of Controller General of Accounts on 19th and in front of Finance Ministry on 20th March, 2020.
The demands in support of which we have decided to organize the above organizational actions are basically the demands of the Co-ordination Committee. the Memorandum on 22 point charter of demands was submitted to C.G.A. on behalf of the Co-ordination Committee and the Charter of Demands annexed to the said Memorandum contain several demands which are the demands of the All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) like merger of AO and Sr. AO as Sr. AO apart from the common demand of Cadre Review and some more demands. As such, if any meeting/negotiation is arranged by CGA on the 22 point Charter of Demands, participation of representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) in the meeting togather shall be the need of the situation. Therefore, it is, essential to maintain close touch among the three Associations.
There is no doubt that, it was the united struggle of all the three Associations which had pushed our demands towards settlement and many major demands including the demands like re-recognition of All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil), upgradation of Pay Scales and status of AO/Sr. AO, AAO, Sr. Accountant, MTS and Several other demands have also been settled.
Keeping these aspects into consideration and the importance of the role of Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations in fighting and resolving the issues of the employees and officers of Civil Accounts Organization, we would like to request you to kindly extend the official support and solidarity of the All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) to the ensuing struggle of the Employees and Officers of Civil Accounts Organization taking place under the banner of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations. It will be highly appreciable if you kindly visit the Dharna spots on both the days along with other leaders of your Association and inspire the struggling representatives of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA) with your valuable speech and other forms of support.
Further, we propose to hold a meeting of the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations at the earliest so that we could start persuasion of our pending demands unitedly with the objective of their expeditious settlement. We sincerely hope, you and your esteemed committee members shall concede our requests and give your favourable response at the earliest.
With warm greetings,
Enclo:- as above
(Amol V Sule) (V. Bhattacharjee)
Secretary General Secretary General
All India Civil Accounts All India Civil Accounts
Employees Association Category-II Employees Association
Copy for information to all Federal Executive Members.
22 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS
HANDED OVER TO THE CGA ON 2ND DECEMBER 2019
THE CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
1. Immediate implementation of 1st Cadre Review of Group “B” and “C” officers and Employees and Officers of Civil Accounts Organisation – providing copies of Recommendations of the proposal for Cadre Review to stake holder Associations and forwarding of supplementary proposals after rectification of faulty recommendations in respect of Acctt./Sr. Accountant and DEOs -
(a) As per the policy of the Govt., amalgamating the Accountant and Sr. Accountant as a single cadre of Sr. Accountant at pay level 7 of the pay matrix respectively in place of existing proposal of level 5 and 7.
(b) Merger of the cadre of Data Entry operators Grade “A” to Accountants instead of proposed cadre of “Accounts Assistant”.
2. Restoration of AAO (Civil) Examination system discontinued since last two years - implementation of the new pattern of examination and continuation of exemptions acquired by the candidates in the old pattern of examination in consideration of proposals given by the AICAEA.
3. Grant of recognition to the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II being the second major Association in terms of the provisions of CCS (RSA) 1993.
4. Appropriate action against the DDOs and the nodal authorities for non-compliance of provisions CCS (RSA) Rule, 1993 and the instructions of Controller General of Accounts regarding deduction and remittance of Membership Subscription of the Associations.
5. Extension of basic functioning facilities to all recognized service associations as per G.O.I. and J.C.M. norms –
(a) Provision of furnished official accommodations to all Associations as agreed on the meeting of 10th April 2019.
(b) Reimbursement of traveling expenditure to the National Executive Member of A.I.A.P.A.O(Civil) by the Dy. CA, CBIC, Chennai for attending official meeting with the C.G.A.
(c) Stoppage of vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Associations by the Pr. CCA, MHA in Delhi and Kolkata in violation of DOP&T guidelines
(d) Allocation of due numbers of seats as per norm in the J.C.M. (National Council) and the J.C.M. (Departmental Council) to A.I.C.A.E.A. in particular.
6. Merger and Grant of Group “A” status to Accounts officers and Sr. Accounts officers as their counterpart working in IA&AD has already been extended the same.
7. Grant of promotion to Senior Accountants as AAOs
(a) Under 10% promotional quota which has been discontinued since October 2015 without any valid ground
(b) On adhoc basis under uniform criteria in all Ministries and Departments against the existing vacancies.
8. Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to all A.A.Os with effect from 01-01-2006.
9. Grant of one time age relaxation to MTS for promotional examination to LDC.
10. Settlement of all pending compassionate appointment cases and PAO, Commerce Kolkata in particular against which assurances of intervention was given in the meetings.
11. Grant of 2nd and 3rd MACP to Accountant/Sr. Accountant to the pre-revised grade pay of 4800/- and 5400/- uniformly.
12. Adoption and implementation of mutually agreed transparent transfer policy in respect of Group “B” Officers and providing opportunity for oral deposition to the stake holder Employees & Officers Associations on the comments submitted on the draft policy. Implementation of local rotational transfers on year to year basis and no dislocation from station.
13. As assured in the meeting of 16-08-2018, bringing back/ allotment of work for newly formed RPAO, Jute Cell (Under RPAO Textiles)- ensuring functioning of PAO, Min of Commerce as per provisions of CAM- retransfer the 4 officers belonging to PAO, Jute Cell from office of the Jute Commissioner, Kolkata - Vesting of PAO functions relating to procurement of Jute bags now being done in the office of Jute commissioner.
14. Settlement of request transfers of AO/Sr. AO/AAO/ACCTT/SR. ACCTT/DEO/LDC/ MTS and implementation of transfer orders within the time frame.
15. Holding DPC for MACPs on the date prescribed by the DOP&T and grant of MACP benefits on due dates.
16. Taking measures to stop the cyber frauds, ensuring adequate training on cyber security to all employees and officers under CCAS cadre in a time bound manner and issuing of compendium as agreed in the earlier meetings.
17. As agreed in the meeting, issuing of instructions to CPIOs for following the provisions of the sections of RTI Act 2005 and appropriate action against the CPIOS supplying information defying the provisions of RTI act 2005.
18. As agreed in the meetings, setting up of complaints committees under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
19. Filing up of vacant posts under direct recruitment Quota from the SSC and withdrawal of policy of inviting UDCs and LDCs of various subordinate departments to work as Accountants on deputation basis.
20. Withdrawal of ban on forwarding the applications of Assistant Accounts Officers for deputation posts being discrimination towards the Assistant Accounts Officers and a major impediment for their career prospects.
21. As agreed in the earlier meetings, issuing instructions to Ministries/ Departments to issue and circulate Seniority/Gradation lists for the purpose of promotion to all grades.
22. As agreed in the meetings, upgradation of Training Institutes and providing training to all categories of employees regularly without discrimination.