AGENDA ITEMS SUBMITTED FOR DEPARTMENTAL COUNCIL MEETING
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-4/2019/ 320-343 Dated: 01.07.2019
Shri Girish Chandra Murmu,
Secretary to the Government of India,
Department of Expenditure
Chairman, Departmental Council (JCM),
Department of Expenditure,
Ministry of Finance,
Room No.129-A, North Block,
Subject: Request for convening first meeting of the Departmental Council (JCM), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance.
In pursuance of this Association’s letter No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-4/DC/2019/263-268 dated 03.05.2019 we request you to kindly convene the 1st meeting of the Departmental Council (JCM), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. In this connection, I would like to recall our informal discussion on 13th April 2019 in this regard after the meeting of the JCM National Council at Rail Bhawan, New Delhi was over.
The Agenda items we propose to discuss in the meeting are enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.
We shall be thankful if the meeting is convened at an early date please.
Enclo: as stated above.
& Secretary, Staff Side,
Departmental Council (JCM)
Copy for information and kind necessary action to:-
1. Shri Anthony Lianzuala, Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department
of Expenditure, 4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA, New Delhi – 110023 with the request to kindly forward the agenda items to the Department of Expenditure.
2. Smt. Annie George Mathew, Joint Secretary (Pers), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, 39-A, North Block, New Delhi -110001.
3. Shri H. Atheli, Director(Admn.), Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Room No. 76, North Block, New Delhi – 110001.
4. Sri S. K. Biswas, Under Secretary (Admn). Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Room No. 225-E, North Block, New Delhi-110001.
5. All Nominated Staff Side Members to Department Council.
6. All National Executive Members.
& Secretary, Staff Side,
Departmental Council (JCM)
1. 1st Cadre Review of the Gr-C & B cadres of Civil Accounts Organization.
2. Grant of following basic functioning facilities to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association as per the Government orders and JCM norms.
a) Accommodation for the purpose of functioning of office of Departmental council JCM.
b) Extension of uninterrupted Foreign Service facility to the Chief Executives of the Association.
c) Stoppage of vindictive transfer to Office Bearers of the Association and following of DOPT guidelines in the matter.
d) Providing Photo open pass to the members of Departmental Council and Delhi based office bearers of the Association.
3. Grant of grade pay of Rs. 4200/- to Accountants and Rs 4600/- to Senior Accountants with effect from 01-01-2006 as per the recommendations of 6CPC.
4. Grant of promotion to eligible Senior Accountants as Asstt. Accounts Officers under 10% promotional quota and adhoc appointments to the posts of Assistant Accounts Officers in application of the provisions of DOPT Rules.
5. Merger of the cadre of Data Entry Operators to the Cadre of Accountant/ Sr. Accountant as one of them has been converted already and handful of whom are working under the control of Pr.CCA, CBEC and Central Pension Accounting office - now in isolation are performing the duties of Accountant/Sr. Accountant.
6. Grant of adhoc promotion to MTS and LDCs to next higher grades against the vacancies arising on account of promotion or retirements and till such vacancies are filled up by posting of regular incumbent.
7. Counting of service for grant of benefit of II ACP to Senior Accountants appointed as Accountant.
(a) From the date of passing Departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b) From 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per DOPT & MHA orders.
8. As per the recommendations of 7CPC and acceptance by the Government -Enhancement of rate of qualification pay for the Accountants pending for more than a year.
9. Grant of promotion to all eligible M.T.S. to L.D.C. and L.D.C. to Accountant against the existing vacancies as one time measure.
10. Conducting special examination for graduate Multi Tasking Staff for the post of Accountant as has been done by C&AG.
11. Allowing Multi Tasking Staff to appear AAO (Civil) Examination being Group-C.
12. One time measure age-relaxation for not conducting the Limited Departmental Qualifying Examination for promotion of Group ‘C’ Multi-Tasking Staff (12th Pass) as Lower Division Clerks for five years from 2012to2017.
13. Promotion of 12th Class Pass Group ‘C’ (Multi-Tasking Staff) as LDC on the basis of Limited Departmental Qualifying Examination 2017 under Rule 5(3) of CCAS (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2010 – removal of discrimination in counting of seniority for posting regarding.
14. Ensuring functioning of PAO, Jute Cell, Kolkata (of PAO Textiles), Ministry of Textiles created in 2017 and re-transfer of Civil Accounts officials from the office of Jute Commissioner, Kolkata.
15. Issuing Photo (open) Pass to Civil Accounts Employees working in Delhi being posted and required to visit buildings in security zones in connection with their official works.