CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA)
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No.COC/CA/2019/Circular-4 Dated: 08.07.2019
The Federal Executive / National Executive members
/Branch Secretaries of NFCAA and AIAPAO(C) and conveners of COCs
NO SETTLEMENT OF THE LONG PENDING ISSUES
No Cadre Review, No AAO (Civil) Examination, No Promotion/MACP,
No Transfer Policy, No Group ‘A’ Status to Sr.AO, No Conversion of DEO as Accountant, No Recognition to AICAEA Cat-II, No protection from cyber crime
VICTIMIZATION AND VINDICTIVE ACTION AGAINST FUNCTIONARIES
MASSIVE LUNCH HOUR DEMONSTRATION
ON 12TH JULY 2019
AT ALL CENTERS
In the official meetings held on 10th April, 2019 and 24th June, 2019 the Civil Accounts authorities have offered various assurances on 21 items. But till today the Official side of the office of Controller General of Accounts Office has not even issued the minutes of the meetings on one plea or the other.
It was assured by the official side that:-
1. Proposal for 1st Cadre Review of Group B & C cadres of Civil Accounts Organization shall be forwarded with recommendation of Controller General of Accounts to the department of expenditure before 30th April, 2019.
2. Through the process of Cadre Review the long pending issues of upgradations of Sr.AO to Group A, LDC to pay level 4, Accountant to pay level 6, Sr. Accountant to pay level 7, Secretarial cadres to CSSS pattern, merger of DEO as Accountant and raising the promotional quota for MTS to the extent of 30% shall be ensured.
3. New pattern of AAO (Civil) Examination with eight papers and with the facilities of exemption from old to new pattern shall be introduced immediately.
4. Grant of Group A status to Sr. AO shall be effectively perused with the Govt. and the Association concerned shall be kept updated about the same.
5. Recognition to AICAEA CAT-II having 21% memberships shall be accorded expeditiously.
6. Grant of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to AAOs with effect from 01-01-2006 shall be perused with Government effectively.
7. Accommodation and Functioning facilities to AIAPAO (Civil) & AICAEA shall be extended.
8. Grant of promotion to Sr. Accountant as AAO under 10% quota shall be finalized in consultation with the Department of Expenditure and process of granting adhoc promotion shall be streamlined.
9. All training institutes (INGAF) shall be upgraded and all categories of employees and officers shall be imparted training regularly.
10. Adequate measures to protect the officers and employees from becoming the victims of cyber-crime shall be taken.
11. All pending transfer requests, MACP cases and Compassionate appointment cases shall be considered and settled at the earliest.
But none of the assurances has been honored. Instead, some of the authorities like CCA, Agriculture, CCA, Steel & Mines CCA, PCCA, CBIC and PCCA, MHA have been vitiating the prevailing congenial atmosphere by indulging in vindictive actions against the representatives of different Associations in the form of transfers and Departmental actions in violation of DOPT and CGA orders.
Under the above situation, the Co-ordination Committee has concluded that, when the employees and officers organizations have been betrayed and their members are feeling cheated, the co-ordination committee cannot continue to remain on looker to the situation.
The co-ordination committee has therefore decided that All India protest day shall be observed on 12th July 2019 throughout the country following shall be the modalities of the programme:-
1. The co-ordination committee shall convey its decision of protest day to CGA immediately.
2. A joint lunch hour demonstration of the members of AICAEA, AIAPAO (Civil) and AICAEA CAT-II under the banner of co-ordination committees shall be held at all stations
3. A protest resolution shall be adopted and forwarded directly to CGA through email:- firstname.lastname@example.org. Or email@example.com and hard copies
4. The co-ordination committee of Delhi shall organize the programme preferably in front of the office of Controller General of Accounts.
5. In order to make the programmee a success massive mobilization is to be done jointly by three Associations.
6. At the programme spot the banner of COC should be in display so that the members all the three Association may feel that their Associations are a participants in the Programme jointly
We hope all of you shall appreciate the gravity of the situation and ensure that the protest day becomes a success.
With warm greetings,
(A.B.Sunilkumar) (Amol Sule) (V.Bhattacharjee) Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General All India Civil Accounts Secretary General All India Association of Pay Employees Association All India Civil Accounts