The COC of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations offers its heartiest congratulations to all those stations which have implemented the SIT IN programme on third day i.e. today.
As per the decision, we have submitted a letter to the new CGA who took over the charge today. The time available with him being only one month, we have referred 7(seven) most important demands with the request of their settlement (copy posted below)
In the lunch hour, some among those officers of CGA office who are dealing with our issues have given a courtesy visit to SIT IN spot in Delhi. Interaction with them has led us to assess that the proposal of cadre review has been forwarded to DoE without making any change sought by us in respect of Accountant and DEO. We have therefore, demanded the copy of the proposal being stakeholders.
Regarding the AAO (Civil) Examination, we got indications that no final decision has been taken so far.
So far as the CGA is concerned, he has not responded till the end of the day.
In view of the developments discussed above, it has been decided that the SIT IN has to continue on 2nd August 2019.
All of you are therefore, requested to appreciate the gravity of the situation and implement the programme with full might.
A massive Lunch hour demonstration should be held. Members may be explained the situation and requested to participate in the lunch hour demonstration to make it a massive one.
V. Bhattacharjee, A.B. Sunil Kumar Amol V. Sule
SG, AICAEA SG, AIAPAO (Civil) SG AICAEA CAT II
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA)
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi 110003 New Delhi-110001
All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)
Central Headquarters: - Address for Communication:-
2/10 Jamnagar House, C/o Film Division,
New Delhi: - 110011 Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,
Phase –I Building 4th Floor, 24,
Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg,
No.COC/CA/2019/Corr-13 Dated: 1st August, 2019
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
We on behalf of totality of the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II welcome you as our new Controller General of Accounts and congratulate you for your elevation to the highest position of the Civil Accounts Organization.
We are sure, under your able leadership and thoughtful guidance, the Civil Accounts Organization shall move forward further with glory. As responsible employees representatives we assure our full co-operation to you.
As there are several problems of the officers and Employees of Civil Accounts Organization, which are pending for a long time, totality of the officers and employees are eagerly waiting for settlement of at least following long pending issues.
(1) Recommendation of the proposal to the Department of Expenditure for 1st Cadre Review of Group B&C officers and employees after incorporation of the proposal for appropriate pay scales and designation to Accountants and Data entry operators respectively which have not reportedly been incorporated in the existing proposal prepared by the CGA office and despite giving assurance to the staff side.
(2) Implementation of the new pattern of AAO (Civil) Examination with continuation of exemptions acquired by the candidates in the old pattern of examination as per convention and from the angle of natural justice,
(3) Grant of recognition to the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II in terms of the provisions of CCS(RSA) 1993 as the Associations commends the confidence of more than 21% AAOs,
(4) Grant of Group “A”” status to the Sr. Accounts officers as their counterpart working in IA&AD has already extended the same.
(5) Grant of promotion to Senior Accountants as AAOs under 10% promotional Quota which has been discontinued since October 2015 without any valid ground.
(6) Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to all A.A.Os with effect from 01-01-2006.
(7) Protection against Cybercrime and regular induction and other training facilities for all categories of employees.
We therefore, request you to kindly take favorable actions on the above issues so that the Associations functioning under this Co-ordination Committee could be able to discontinue the ongoing continuous “”sit in”” programme throughout the country commenced with effect from 30th July 2019.
(A.B.Sunilkumar) (Amol V. Sule) (V.Bhattacharjee)
Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General Joint Convener, COC and
Secretary General All India Civil Accounts Secretary General
AllIndia Association of Pay Employees Association All India Civil Accounts
and Accounts Officers (Civil) Category II Employees Association