CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS (NFCAA)
[ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION]
[ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION CATEGORY II]
ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICERS (CIVIL)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
We the undersigned officers/staff members working in the (Name of Office) belong to the Civil Accounts family.
We are rendering best possible services for the growth and betterment of our Organisation.
We believe in democracy and keep full faith in the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees & officers Associations which represents the members of AICAEA, AICAEACAT II and AIAPAO (Civil) and struggling for the achievement of the 21 point CAHARTER OF DEMANDS.
We take the pledge today the 19th/ 20th November 2019 to
1. Continue to maintain our membership to our respective Associations by paying monthly membership subscriptions at the prescribed rates so that the Co-ordination Committee gains strength.
2. Extend our whole hearted support to the Co-ordination Committee (COC) of Civil Accounts Employees & officers Associations and its endeavor for the improvement in our service conditions.
3. Participate in the lunch hour demonstration on 21st November 2019 to achieve our 21 point Charter of Demands
This joint lunch hour meeting of the members of All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil), All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association held today the 21st November 2019 at (name of the station)…………….. demands settlement of following pending demands of the Officers and employees of Civil Accounts Organisation-
1. Supplying copies of recommendation of the proposal for 1st Cadre Review of Group B&C officers and employees to the Department of Expenditure to stake holder Associations and forwarding of supplementary proposals after rectification of following faulty recommendations:-
(a) Placing the cadre of Accountant and Sr. Accountant to pay levels 6 and 7 of the pay matrix respectively in place of existing proposal of level 5 and 7.
(b) Merger of the cadre of Data Entry Operators Grade “A” to Accountants instead of proposed cadre of “Accounts Assistant”.
2. Settlement of backlog in promotion and career prospects of more than one thousand employees from the level of MTS to AAO by -
(a) Conducting the AAO (Civil) Examination discontinued for the last two years.
(b) Implementing the new pattern of examination and continuing exemptions acquired by the candidates in the old pattern of examination in consideration of proposals given by the AICAEA on 17th August 2018.
(c) Granting promotion to Senior Accountants as AAOs against 10% promotional quota which has been discontinued since October 2015 without any valid ground and on adhoc basis under uniform criteria in all Ministries and Departments against the existing vacancies.
3. Grant of recognition to the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II in terms of the provisions of CCS (RSA) 1993 being the second major Association.
4. Taking appropriate action against the DDOs and the Nodal Authorities for non-compliance of provisions CCS (RSA) Rule, 1993 and the instructions of Controller General of Accounts regarding deduction and remittance of Membership Subscription of the Associations.
5. Extension of basic functioning facilities to all recognized service associations as per G.O.I. and J.C.M. norms –
(a) Provision of furnished official accommodations as agreed on the meeting of 10th April 2019.
(b) Stoppage of vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Associations by the Pr. CCA, MHA in Delhi and Kolkata in violation of DOP&T guidelines
(c) Allocation of due numbers of seats as per norm in the J.C.M. (National Council) and the J.C.M. (Departmental Council) to A.I.C.A.E.A.: restoration of functions of Departmental Council (JCM).
6. Grant of revised Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 in PB2 (Pay level-9) to all A.A.Os with effect from 01-01-2006.
7. As agreed in the meeting of 10th April 2019 grant of one time age relaxation for promotional examination to LDC.
8. Adoption and implementation of mutually agreed transparent transfer policy in respect of Group “B” Officers and as agreed in the meeting of 10th April19 and providing the opportunity for oral deposition to the stake holder Employees & Officers Associations on the comments submitted on the draft policy.
9. Settlement of request transfers of AO/Sr. AO/AAO/Acctt/ Sr. Acctt./DEO/LDC/MTS.
10. Holding DPC for MACPs on the date prescribed by the DOP&T and grant of MACP benefits on due dates.
11. As assured in the meeting of 16-08-2018, bringing back/ allotment of work for newly formed RPAO, Jute Cell (Under RPAO Textiles), Min of Commerce as per provisions of CAM.
12. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, taking measures to stop the cyber frauds, ensuring adequate training on cyber security to all employees and officers under CCAS cadre in a time bound manner and issuing of “Compendium” as agreed in the last meeting.
13. As agreed in the meeting of 24th June 19, issuing of instructions to CPIOs for following the provisions of the sections of RTI Act 2005 and appropriate action against the CPIOS supplying information defying the provisions of RTI act 2005.
14. As agreed in the meeting of 16-08-2018, setting up of complaints committees under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
15. Filing up of vacant posts under direct recruitment Quota from the SSC and grant of adhoc promotions to eligible persons instead of bringing UDCs and LDCs of various subordinate departments to work as Accountants on deputation basis.
16. Withdrawal of ban on forwarding the applications of Assistant Accounts Officers for deputation posts being discrimination towards the Assistant Accounts Officers and a major impediment for their career prospects.
17. Issuance of orders of enhanced Qualification Pay on passing Departmental Confirmatory Examination of Accountants and AAO (C) passed candidates as per 7th CPC recommendation.
18. Counting of service for grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant–
(a) From the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b) From the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DoPT and MHA.
19. Settlement of all pending Compassionate Appointment cases.
20. Issuing instructions to Ministries/ Departments to issue and circulate Seniority/Gradation lists for the purpose of promotion to all grades.
21. Upgradation of Training Institutes and providing training to all categories of employees regularly without discrimination.
The Meeting urges upon the authorities to kindly discuss and settle the above demands by holding dialogue with the representatives of apex level forums of All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil), All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
The meeting resolves to forward the Resolution to the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi and Secretary Generals of All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil), All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
President of the Meeting