Contact :( 0)9868520926. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: MUMBAI
Central Office: - Address for Communication: Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No. NFCAA/HQ/A-1/Cir-5/2020 Dated: 05.03.2020
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat- II
PREPARE FOR INTENSIVE ACTIONS
Till this Circular is being prepared, we received intimation about adopting and forwarding of Resolution in the lunch hour meeting of the Day Long Dharna programme on 27th February, 2020 from North East Branch (Shillong), Tamilnadu & Pondicherry Branch (Chennai), Mumbai Branch, Nagpur Branch and Delhi Branch. The report is therefore, not at all encouraging. If our unity and approach towards our issues are not consolidated to their original situations, neither the authorities shall open their door for dialogue nor the pending issues shall be settled. Therefore, the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations requests all Federal Executive members and Branches of both All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II to strive for unity and prepare for forthcoming intensive actions seriously.
DAY LONG DHARNA IN FRONT OF
1. The office of Controller General of Accounts office on 19th March, 2020.
2. Finance Ministry on 20th March, 2020.
ON THE DEMANDS OF:-
· IMMEDIATE IMPLEMENTATION OF CADRE REVIEW OF GROUP B&C CADRES.
· IMMEDIATE RESTORATION OF AAO (CIVIL) EXAMINATION SYSTEM AND NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT OF SYSTEM OF EXEMPTIONS.
· IMMEDIATE GRANT OF RECOGNITION TO AICAEA CAT-II LYING PENDING IN CGA OFFICE FOR MONTHS.
· IMMEDIATE MERGER OF ACCOUNTANT AND SR ACCOUNTANT
· IMMEDIATE PROMOTION OF ALL MTS/LDC TO NEXT HIGHER GRADES AGAINST THE VACANCIES AS ONE TIME MEASURE.
· IMMEDIATE RESTORATION OF THE SYSTEM OF GRANT OF PROMOTION TO SR ACCOUNTANT AS AAO AGAINST 10 PERCENT PROMOTION QUOTA
· SETTLEMENT OF REST OF THE DEMANDS IN 22 POINT CHARTER.
Due to the decision of holding Dharna at Branch level on 27th February 2020, there was certain amount of mobility on the part of CGA authority, but it is not sufficient at all. The issue of grant of recognition to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II has been moved ahead as Controller General of Accounts has sent the recommendation to Government for grant of its recognition. But so far as other issues are concerned, no action has been taken by the authorities so far.
Therefore, under the prevailing situation the National Federation is having no alternative but to go ahead with the organizational actions decided by it in its Federal Executive meeting held on 23rd February 2020 in Mumbai.
As per the decisions, all Federal Executive members and the office bearers of the Branches of Delhi shall sit for Day Long Dharna in front of Controller General of Accounts Office on 19th March 2020 and in front of the Office of Secretary, Department of Expenditure, (Chairman Departmental Council, JCM) on 20th March 2020.
Dharna shall commence at 11 AM on both the days and continue till 4 PM. The outcome of the implementation for two consecutive days of Dharna shall be reviewed in the Federal Executive meeting which shall be held on 21st March 2020. In view of this all Federal Executive members are hereby requested to ensure their arrival in Delhi well before the commencement of the Dharna on 19th March 2020 and book their return journey tickets in the evening of 21st March 2020. They are also to inform their itinerary in advance so that proper arrangements for their boarding and lodging could be done.
Forging Unity Amongst the
Central Government Employees and Working Class
Various all India level Employees Unions/Associations and Central Government Employees organizations in particular met in an informal meeting on 3rd March 2020 to deal on the matter of forging unity among various unions and Association and thereby build-up resistance to the attacks launched by the Government on the Central Government Employees. The available leaders of affiliates of NFCAA, by virtue of their commitments to protect the interests of Civil Accounts Employees and to build up unity were also participants in the meeting. Since the participating organization were not inclined to disclose their names, it is not feasible to record their names in this circular. However, all participating organizations were unanimous in building up unity. Such type of move has been learnt to be there in various other part of the country also.
The National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations is for unity. But, if any Branch is opposed to the approach of forging unity, may send their views against the unity formally (not in WhatsApp) citing the detailed reasons for opposing the move against the unity.
Further, in order to be sure that the objection sent by the Branch (s) has been decided democratically and the Branch is functioning democratically upto the grass root level, the objection may accompany copies of following documents/information and those should reach Federation Headquarters before 12th March, 2020:-
1. Minutes of the meeting along with the signature of the participants in which the decision of opposing the broader unity among the organizations of CG Employees has been taken.
2. No. of units functioning under the Branch: No. of units held unit conferences: date of sending list of unit committees (copies) to Central Headquarters by the Branch (copies to be enclosed).
3. Date on which Branch Conference was held? Whether notification for conference was issued as per the provisions of constitution? Whether any All India office bearer of was invited to attend the Branch Conference? Whether the office bearers elected in the Branch Conference were in terms of the provisions of the constitution? Date of sending the list of Branch Committee members to Controller General of Accounts, Central Headquarters and all others concerned. Date of forwarding the copies of report of submitted by the Branch Secretary in the conference and the Audited Accounts report approved by the conference to Central Headquarters (copies to be enclosed).
With warm greetings,