(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
10/42, II Floor, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060 Tel: 25785070
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
C/o Regional Pay and Accounts Office
Ministry of Commerce
Old CGO Building, 3rd Floor, 101, M. K. Road Mumbai-400020 Tel: 22031121
No:-AICAEA/AICAEA cat-II/HQ/A-2/2009/ Dated: 12th March, 2009
The Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
We would like to refer the letter No.AICAEA/HQ/A-2/09/857 dated 28th February, 2008 of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and state that no action has been learnt to be taken by your office so far.
Therefore, on behalf of above Associations we are to inform you that, the members of both Associations shall stage walk out from their work spots after the lunch hour on 24th March 2008 in protest against the indifference of Civil Accounts authority towards grievances and demands of the employees.
The charter of Demands in support of which the employees shall resort to the protest action is enclosed herewith for your kind reference.
Enclo: as stated above.
Secretary General Secretary General
- No abolition of posts on the plea of screening Committee recommendations and filling up of all vacancies by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of Deputationists on agreed terms.
- Settlement of 6CPC related issues-
Upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts Assistants and grant following pay sales to different cadres-
Accounts Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant/ DEO Gr.A/Steno Gr.II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
Sr.Acctt with IIACP PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
JAO/AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
On completion of 4 years.
- Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT II and implementation Check-off system as per Govt. instructions.
- Vacation of victimization cases at all stations.
- Conversion of DEOs as Accountants.
- Implementation of mutually agreed transparent transfer policy in respect of JAO/AAO.
- Grant of promotion to all left out non-matriculate Gr-D qualified departmental Examination before Oct.03.
- Issue of gradation list of all cadres pending for more than a decade.
- lateral induction of surpluses of other departments.
- Settlement of all issues discussed in the meeting of 19-12-2008.