ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICERS (CIVIL)
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT OF INDIA)
Central Headquarter: 2/10 Jamnagar House, New Delhi 110011
Address for communication: C/o. Films Division, M/o. Information & Broadcasting, Phase - I building ,4th floor, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400026
Tel:022 23551308Tele fax 022-23519503 email:email@example.com
NO.AIAPAO( C)/CHQ/2018-19 Dt.28-02-2019
All the Branch Secretaries/Presidents/Executive members,
National Executive Members,/Active members (where association Branches not yet formed,)
Please find enclosed the copy of Letter No. COC/CA/2019/Corr-2 eq53e 28-02-2019 addressed to the Controller General, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi for your information. The copy of COC circular No. COC/CA/2019/Cr 3 dated 14-02-2019 also enclosed for ready reference.
The copy of hand bill also enclosed for your information and intensive campaign .
It is evident that the authorities are not honoring the decisions arrived at in the various meeting had previously and the main issued of Cadre Review are being dilly dallying . It is to be remembered that due to sustained organizational struggle the Cadre Review Committee was constituted. The previous cadre review occurred only for ICAS and all Group C & B sections are denied the justified cadre review. In these situation only we decided to strengthen the COC of civil accounts officers and employees associations and achieved in formation of Cadre Review Committee.
It is very much relevant to defeat the divisive forces crept in the civil accounts movement and trying to reverse the wider unity of PAOs SrAOs AOs, FOs achieved by historical merging of existing two associations and formed the All India Associations of PAOs(Civil) and functioning very effectively in a democratic manner as per the constitution of the Associations. Our goal of achieving the 100 % membership shall be given more important in these circumstances of divide and rule policy adopted with the blessing of vested interest groups.
With due consultation with major branches it is decided to have participation of maximum PAOs SrAOs AOs FOs from all over India in the Two Days Program on 12th and 13th March 2019. The minimum quota allotted are as given below and effort shall be made to participate maximum . The stations/Branches near to Delhi and Delhi Branch may try to participate maximum possible
1. Gujrat Branch – Ahmedabad : 1
2. Bihar Branch – Patna : 2 (including National Executive Member )
3. Mumbai Branch - Mumbai : 4-5 (Including National Executive Members)
4. Pune Branch – Pune : 1
5. Nagpur Branch – Nagpur : 1
6. Nashik Branch –Nashik : 1
7. West Bengal Branch – Kolkata : 4-5 (including National Executive Members)
8. N E Branch – Shillong, Guwahati : 1
9. Jaipur Branch – Jaipur : 1
10. Telenghana & AP Branch-Hyederbad : 2 (including National Executive Member)
11. Karnataka Branch : 1
12. Kerala Branch : 1
13. T& P Branch-Chennai : 4-5 (Including National Executive Member)
14. UP Branch – Luknow, Bareilly : 2-3 (Including National Executive Member)
15. Delhi Branch – New Delhi : 15 to 20 (Including National Executive Members)
AILL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF PAOs(CIVIL)
OUR UNITY OUR STRENGTH,
LONG LIVE AIAPAOs(C)