Thursday, May 31, 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No. AICAEA/HQ/ A-9/CWC/2012/950-1020 Dated: 16th May, 2012
In exercise of the provisions under Article 13 (Part-II) of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, it is hereby notified that, in terms of the Articles 9, 10, 11(b) and 12 (Part-II) of the Constitution, the 15th Central Working Committee Meeting of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association will be held at Pune on 15th and 16th June 2012.
Venue: - The Venue of the Central Working Committee meeting will be –
National Water Academy Guest House,
Min. of Water Resources,
Inauguration:- The Inauguration ceremony will be held at 9.30 A.M. of15.06.2012.
Composition of the Central Working Committee: - Composition of the Central Working Committee will be as defined in the Article -9 (Part-II) of the Constitution. All National Executive Members, all Women Committee members, all Branch Secretaries or an accredited member are the Delegates for Central Working Committee. All the delegates should ensure before the commencement of the Central Working Committee Meeting that, Headquarter Quota upto March 2012 has been deducted and remitted to Central Headquarter by the concerned DDOs of the unit/Branch they are representing.
Arrival of delegates: - Delegates should reach Pune by the morning of 15th June 2012 so that the preparatory meetings and the main CWC meeting could start at the scheduled time.
Intimation about Arrival: - Branch Secretaries are requested to send the name(s) of the Delegates/Observers and date of their arrival to Pune along-with Train No. etc to any of the following-
1. Com. Amit K Chawla - (0) 9850370850
2. Com. Naresh Bhisikar- (0) 9226968270, (0) 7588180627
3. Com. Bhibhash Kumar- (0) 9273550185, (0) 9545500495
4. Com. A.R. Gondane- (0) 9890573075
5. Com. M.R. Nikhal- (0) 9890662629
6. Com. (Ms.) Hemlata Nair- (0)7588180634
Delegate Fee: - Delegate Fee will be Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only) per Delegate/Observer/visitor and it will cover the food and lodging of the Delegate/ Observer/visitor while at Pune.
Accommodation; - Accommodation for the stay of the delegates will be the venue of the CWC Meeting. Separate accommodation for Women Committee Members will be provided in the venue itself.
Agenda: - Following will be agenda for the Central Working Committee Meeting.
- Review of the position of organization since 14th Central Working Committee Meeting.
- Review of the financial position of the Organization.
- Review of the functioning of Organization -- Central Headquarter, Branches and Units.
4. (a)Non settlement of Departmental demands by Civil Accounts authorities and next course of action to be taken.
(b)E-payment and our position.
© Problems of ZAO of CBDT.
(d) Proposal for cadre review.
- Common movement and call of Confederation for March to Parliament on 26th July 2012 in support of 14 point demands - preparation for participation regarding.
- Common demands of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers and implementation of decisions of JAC
- Any other items with the permission of chair.
Resolution: - If any Branch/Unit wishes to move any resolution(s) or proposal, it should forward the copy of such document to Central Headquarter before 31ST May 2010.
Special casual leave: - As per Government of India instructions, all the delegates will be entitled to special casual leave (including journey period).
The Part-A portion of this Notification has been forwarded to CGA and endorsed to all the Heads of the Departments. Hence, the delegates are to apply for Special Casual leave by referring the notification no. and date and proceed to Central Working Committee Meeting without waiting for the sanction order of Special Casual leave. However, they are to apply for Special Casual leave in advance.
Forwarded for necessary action to:-
All National Executive/Women Committee Members, Branch Secretaries, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II, Mumbai and Members of Reception Committee.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
RESOLUTION ADOPTED IN THE LUNCH HOUR MEETING ON 10TH MAY 2012 IN FRONT OF C.G.A. OFFICE, LOKNAYAK BHAWAN KHAN MARKET NEW DELHI
This joint meeting of the members of the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations represented by All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association category II held today the May 10, 2012 in front of the Office of the Controller General of Accounts, Loknayak Bhawan Khan Market, Delhi expresses its strongest resentment against the indifferent attitude of Civil Accounts authorities towards the genuine problems and demands of the Civil Accounts Employees.
In the meeting held between the CGA and the National Executives of AICAEA on 12th December 2011, CGA had promised to take up the issues like grant of higher pay scales to MTS, DEO, Accountant, Senior Accountant, AAO, PS as well as creation of posts and MACP discriminations etc. with the Government. CGA had also assured to settle the issues like grant of recognition to AICAEA (CAT- II), Compassionate appointments, grant of four increments on qualifying DCT and filling up the vacant post etc.
But after the lapse of two months CGA released minutes of the meeting, denying all commitments and closed down, unilaterally, 12 out of the 20 items discussed.
Through the letter dated 17th March 2012 and letters dated 4th April 2012 AICAEA and the NFCAA repeatedly requested CGA to honour the assurances he had given to the Civil Accounts Employees of the Country and issue the actual minutes of the meeting in consultation with the National Executive of AICAEA as per JCM norm .
Several requests have been made to CGA to grant recognition to AICAEA CAT II which is having membership strength of more than 35% of the Assistant Accounts Officers and they are subscribing to the Association. It was clarified to CGA that, since the DDOs are not following the norms of check-off system and not providing the informations based on the facts, an artificial shortage of membership is being reflected in the reports.
Further, the e-payment system is going to create havoc in the Civil Accounts Organisation. The NFCAA had therefore requested CGA to listen the views of the employees' representatives on this issue before implementing it unilaterally.
But CGA and his officers have deliberately preferred to ignore the requests of the Associations.
There are several official complaints against the behavior and corrupt activities of the local head of office of PAO, Central Excise Madurai and this matter was brought to the Knowledge of CGA by the Central Excise Department and all Employees Associations concerned. But the Civil Accounts authorities have been shielding such an officer.
In addition to the above, it may also be recorded here that, CGA office has not been extending any co-operation in discussing and resolving the issues concerning the employees. Inspite of repeated requests none of the officers of CGA office has been providing a minutes time even to discuss routine nature staff problems where involvement of CGA is not at all required.
This meeting therefore, condemns the anti-employee and adamant attitude of the Civil Accounts authority and demands immediate settlement of the grievances of the Civil Accounts employees.
Resolved that the copies of the Resolution shall be forwarded to the Hon'ble Finance Minister of India, the Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, the Controller General of Accounts and all others concerned.
PRESIDENT OF THE MEETING
Saturday, May 5, 2012
In the meeting held between the CGA and the National Executives of AICAEA on 12th December 2011, CGA had promised to take up the issues like Grant of higher pay scales to MTS, DEO, Accountant, Senior Accountant, AAO, PS as well as creation of posts and MACP discriminations etc. with the Government. CGA had also assured to settle the issues like grant of recognition to AICAEA (CAT- II), Compassionate appointments, grant of four increments on qualifying DCT and filling up the vacant post etc.
BUT AFTER THE LAPSE OF TWO MONTHS CGA RELEASED MINUTES OF THE MEETING, DENYING ALL COMMITMENTS AND CLOSED DOWN, UNILATERALLY, 12 OUT OF THE 20 ITEMS DISCUSSED.
The AICAEA and the NFCAA repeatedly requested CGA to honour the assurances he had given to the Civil Accounts Employees of the Country and issue the actual minutes in consultation with the National Executive of AICAEA.
BUT CGA AND HIS OFFICERS HAVE DELIBERATELY PREFERRED TO IGNORE THE REQUESTS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
Further the e-payment system is going to create havoc in the Civil Accounts Organisation. The NFCAA had therefore requested CGA to listen the views of the employees' representatives on this issue.
But, CGA IGNORED THIS REQUEST TOO.
IN PROTEST OF THE ABOVE SITUATIONS
The Federal Executive meeting of NFCAA held at Nagpur on 22nd March, 2012 has decided that
The office bearers of NFCAA, National Executives of AICAEA and AICAEA CAT II shall stage
DAY LONG DHARNA ON MAY10, 2012 FROM 11AM IN FRONT OF CGA OFFICE
(Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi).
-- We Appeal all of you to Awake to the Situation and join the Struggle--
LET US SHOW UNITY AT THIS DANGER HOUR
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category –II
20 POINT CHARTER OF DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts.
2. Settlement of VI CPC related issues:
Upgradation of LDCs by redesignating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following pay scales and grade pay to different cadres-
a. Accounts Assistant-PB 1 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
b. Accountant/DEO – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4200
c. Senior Accountant/Steno Gr. 1 – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4600
d. Senior Accountant with II ACP – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800
e. AAO/PS -PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800 – 3 with GP of Rs. 5400 on completion of 4 years.
3. Creation of PAOs/ Posts in all Ministries/Departments and strengthening of Internal Audit of Government Departments and Organizations, aided financially by the Government.
4. Deportation of all deputationists and increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 30% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
6. Grant of I & II financial upgradations under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
7. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
8. Grant Pay Scale of Rs: 1350 - 2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgment.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group D qualified departmental examination before October, 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC.
10. Removal of discrimination within the cadre of Stenographers in granting the benefit of MACP.
11. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
12. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAO and implementation of the policy transparently
13. Settlement of all compassionate appointment cases.
14. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods 01.01.73 to 31.05.81 and for others, for passing DCT, 3 increments.
15. Supply of Copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/circulars in the website of CGA.
16. Provision of amenities to the central office of AICAEA.
17. Provision of adequate amenities for finalization of Pre-2006 cases, without which, the deadline of 31.11.12 could not be met.
18. as has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6 CPC recommendations.
19. Provision of imparting training to candidates appearing for DCT.
20. Issuing of Gradation Lists of all cadres immediately.